Queens / Magee University of Ulster Nursing 2014 intake Watch

sweettee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I answered but left out alot of what i wanted to say i didnt let them see the real me thanks to the silly nerves.. it was my first shot at it. And ive come away so annoyed at myself to be honest.. awe i guess im feeling sorry for myself just..lol
-Jennifer-
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I answered but left out alot of what i wanted to say i didnt let them see the real me thanks to the silly nerves.. it was my first shot at it. And ive come away so annoyed at myself to be honest.. awe i guess im feeling sorry for myself just..lol

I'm sure u did really well! Sometimes when we think we've done really bad is actually the time when we've done the best! I wouldn't worry, stay positive! I've got my interview today & I am also super nervous, hopefully the nerves leave me after the first question!
thealy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just had my interview in ljmu which wasnt to bad but I let nerves get the better of me . I have one for magee on the 10th good luck to everyone im counting myself lucky to have even got an interview. Anyone who could help with interview questions ?
hipbones
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We aren't allowed to give out the questions - uni's are pretty strict, so is this site. Loads of sites give sample questions, look them up and do lots of research. I'm sure this interview will be the same sort of questions as your last.
Emily Kane
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hipbones)
We aren't allowed to give out the questions - uni's are pretty strict, so is this site. Loads of sites give sample questions, look them up and do lots of research. I'm sure this interview will be the same sort of questions as your last.
Have u had an interview in Magee twice like two years in a row ?
hipbones
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I interviewed at Magee last yr and someone posted this yrs questions (which have since been deleted).
nathan18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My Queens interview is next wednesday at 11.00 aha, anyone else that day around that time?
Emily Kane
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hipbones)
I interviewed at Magee last yr and someone posted this yrs questions (which have since been deleted).
Where u successful last year ? R have u to go again this year ?
hipbones
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Emily Kane)
Where u successful last year ? R have u to go again this year ?
I got onto the reserve list at Magee last year but my first choice was children's at queens so I accepted their offer.
Dholmes
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey everyone!

Still waiting to hear from Queens on rather i have an interview or have been unsuccessful, anyone else the same?
thealy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Has anyone heard from magee yet
Ywh12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Dholmes)
Hey everyone!

Still waiting to hear from Queens on rather i have an interview or have been unsuccessful, anyone else the same?
Hey a girl in my class still hasn't heard, queens are interviewing right into April. So don't panic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ywh12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thealy)
Has anyone heard from magee yet
They are still interviewing this week and will be sending out offers or unsuccessful by 1st week of April.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dholmes
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ywh12)
Hey a girl in my class still hasn't heard, queens are interviewing right into April. So don't panic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww really! thank goodness! was starting to worry! last year i heard back round the 8th March, and my interview was a week or so after that. I hate all this waiting , i'm not hopeful on getting an interview this year anyway. Good luck to everyone who has interviews coming up !
Fefe90
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Dholmes if you haven't heard anything from Magee you should call them. They have notified everyone not getting an interview via UCAS. A girl in my class had not heard anything so she called them and they had lost her application !! So they organised an interview for her there and then. I know it sounds crazy, but I guess with so many applications it can happen - if I were you I would double check !
naomik_x
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Aww really! thank goodness! was starting to worry! last year i heard back round the 8th March, and my interview was a week or so after that. I hate all this waiting , i'm not hopeful on getting an interview this year anyway. Good luck to everyone who has interviews coming up !
I still havent heard but i was the same last year and waited to the very end to hear that i was unsuccessful in getting an interview, so i dont know whats going go happen!
Dholmes
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Fefe90)
Dholmes if you haven't heard anything from Magee you should call them. They have notified everyone not getting an interview via UCAS. A girl in my class had not heard anything so she called them and they had lost her application !! So they organised an interview for her there and then. I know it sounds crazy, but I guess with so many applications it can happen - if I were you I would double check !
Hi Fefe90!

Thank you so much for the information! unfortunately i never applied for Magee this year, i applied for them last year though and got to the interview stages, but was unsuccessful!. This year due to family issues and stuff i could only apply to Queens thank you anyway for your help! much appreciated!
Dholmes
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by naomik_x)
I still havent heard but i was the same last year and waited to the very end to hear that i was unsuccessful in getting an interview, so i dont know whats going go happen!
Aww really , i don't understand why they don't just send out all the unsuccessfuls at the same time, instead of getting peoples hopes up!, hopefully this year is different! and we both hear soon! don't think i could cope with a second year out! i just want to get started now
naomik_x
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Aww really , i don't understand why they don't just send out all the unsuccessfuls at the same time, instead of getting peoples hopes up!, hopefully this year is different! and we both hear soon! don't think i could cope with a second year out! i just want to get started now
Totally in the same boat, dont think i could hope working full time for a year again when i just want to get started into my training!
Dholmes
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by naomik_x)
Totally in the same boat, dont think i could hope working full time for a year again when i just want to get started into my training!
I agree!, hopefully we hear something soon though!, would be good to start either in September or Feb instead of another year out!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.73%
The paper was reasonable (1173)
54.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.61%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.38%

Watched Threads