The Student Room Group

Girls with thick hair are and look sooooo cool!

Scroll to see replies

Mine's fairly thick. My hair annoys the heck out of me. I threaten to cut it all off at least once a day. Except every time I say that to a hairdresser they mumble some reason for why I can't have short hair. This is why I can't have nice things :lol: Seriously though, pain in the backside, and it's not even as thick as some other peoples.
One minute you say you let arguments go then this... :confused:
Mine is pretty thick and it does my head in. It takes so long to blow dry and then is just so big and doesn't do what I want it to :frown:
I hate having thick hair, takes ages to do anything with it. The hair dresser always comments on the amount I have and it's so curly too. :frown:
Reply 144
I'm not sure about the definitions of thick hair vs simply having a lot of hair, but mine can be a pain in the arse. I use a lot of conditioner, and now that I live in Denmark, my local supermarket has approximately 1 kind of shampoo and conditioner for thick/wavy/unruly hair that needs moisture (and sometimes the conditioner in the set has mysteriously vanished/not been restocked :hmpf:), and 10+ shampoo/conditioner sets for 'nordic' (fine, lacking volume) hair, which obviously do absolutely nothing for my hair.

If I want to dry it I have to let it down in stages and use very high heat or stand there for ages and ages. It looks best when blow-dried, but quite big and wild. Whether I blow dry it or not, the sheer weight of it means that I generally have no volume on the top of my head whatsoever. It looks silly. But I refuse to wash it more often to avoid that stage happening - too much hassle and too much volume!
y'all need jesus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Having thick, wavy, long and frivilous hair....I often feel inclined to straighten it...especially when I leave it loose...:/
Reply 147
Original post by Lone tiger
im black so i got the thickest hair of all :afro:

u guys jelly? :colone:

Honestly no, because I don't want Afro when I grow out my hair.
Reply 148
Original post by Alpha brah
^You mean him or his avatar? :tongue:

Him for sure lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jesus christ.

This is probably the most mundane and uninteresting thread I have read through in a long, long time.

Women rambling on about the technicalities of their hair lol
Reply 150
Original post by de_monies
I thought I didnt post in here :tongue:

I wish I looked like that lol

If you were ripped you'd look exactly like that lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bad8oy
If you were ripped you'd look exactly like that lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks?
Reply 152
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Thick hair is hard to look after, mine's annoying :tongue:

ALSO to the person who said my hairs not thick. My hair, after straightening, when it waslonger...

Spoiler

a

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!
Original post by RedArrow
a

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!

What?
Reply 154
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
What?

Even a rotting corpse HAD thick hair
Original post by RedArrow