The Student Room Group

Best advice to get laid - for men

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by kr2rgg
Yes that is why I am successful.
Guys that listen to girls usually get cockblocked or the girls have no clue about "game" and how themselves react to it.

I know from experience for both myself and friends.
I used female advice initially, never again. Haven't had a problem since.

...ergh.
What happened to just being a gentlemen, a nice guy that will treat a girl right?
Reply 142
OP has a point ya know
Reply 143
Original post by TheBigJosh
What happened to just being a gentlemen, a nice guy that will treat a girl right?

Nah man, this ain't the 1930s where we walk around in flat caps and **** opening doors for women

Original post by zKlown
Nah man, this ain't the 1930s where we walk around in flat caps and **** opening doors for women

Well you sound like you treat women with a lot of respect.
Reply 145

Well you sound like you treat women with a lot of respect.

I do, wasn't being entirely serious with that post
Best advice to get laid? Lower your standards and approach everyone.

We all know that doesn't work. If your aim is solely to get laid, this is the worst thing you can do.
Original post by kr2rgg
Go to the gym and work out.
You will get women, not girls who like pretty boys that look like Justin Beiber who couldn't even protect themselves.

Get muscles, get lean, get fit, get hench. Women love these stuff and trust me, your confidence would increase so much.
Go to a club, you will get so much attention.
Go to a mall you will get them eyes gazing at you. Might not have a 10/10 face but still, you will have a 10/10 body. They will be DTF.

Bitches love a man.

'Bitches' love men that don't call them bitches.
true man benchez 5kg with the mandem alot and the girls there flock
Original post by weststainesmasif
true man benchez 5kg with the mandem alot and the girls there flock

Copying Wiggs -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 151
Original post by zKlown
I do, wasn't being entirely serious with that post

humour doesn't fly here. better toe the line before the mods shut you down.
Reply 152
Original post by kr2rgg
Go to the gym and work out.
You will get women, not girls who like pretty boys that look like Justin Beiber who couldn't even protect themselves.

Get muscles, get lean, get fit, get hench. Women love these stuff and trust me, your confidence would increase so much.
Go to a club, you will get so much attention.
Go to a mall you will get them eyes gazing at you. Might not have a 10/10 face but still, you will have a 10/10 body. They will be DTF.

Bitches love a man.

I don't want a 'bitch'. I want a female of any age who is a youthful woman in her head and who is respectful of a male's need to be comforted.

I went to the gym for a few years in a row.

The things you mentioned happen in a way.

But at the end of the day I need a girl to look after me so if they think that becoming as trim as possible equals 'devil may care alphaness' then they are mistaken.

You don't become a prize greyhound just by getting on a treadmill.

You become it by getting on a treadmill of your own mind.

Otherwise what happens is you'd get the girl nagging you to get back in to shape before her eyes start wandering.

Or she'd even go for money for a change instead of any kind of looks.

Time stops still when you find someone who you are properly compatible with.

It would not stop still if you were having to be constantly in the gym to keep up with the image that your girl supposedly fell 'in love' with.
Reply 153
Original post by effofex
Only really works in parts of the world where men expose alot of flesh (i.e. tropical nations where it is completely normal for men to be shirtless and without clothing covering their legs).

Won't really work in a cold northern European country where people tend to wear many layers.

There is a thing called summer :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest