Turn on thread page Beta

Why do women hate short men? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m93100)
    Who are you to tell me if I should double space or not, I'll even triple space if I want to!

Who are you to decide whether a tall man should mate with a short or tall woman? And most importantly who are you to decide I can't marry a tall guy, if I want to?

Everyone has opinions, bear in mind not everyone will agree to your opinion of the prevention of disrupting tall genes. It's like saying people should just mate with the same characteristics people - there's different people mating with each other and producing a happy new life, without the worry that they have broken off their genetic makeup.

I have no intention to carry this useless conversation, and no giving up is not in my genetic makeup. I just know better than to feed internet trolls.

Goodbye.
    Of course you will. As that is the sort of person you are. Rebelling against the norm. Living life on the edge.

I didn't say I could decide whether or not a tall man should mate with a short or tall woman, and didn't mention marriage at all. Is this what you've become? Making up things to try and make a point.

It seems to me that the only people not bothered about diluting height are short people, such as yourself.

Giving up is in your DNA. You're passing if off as 'not feeding internet trolls', yet I'm not an internet troll. You were happy to feed the conversation until now, and that is because you've got no argument and are essentially a quitter.

You've still not answered the question as to what you have to offer a tall man to make up for your average height.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I don't think so. They just hate gossips or being criticized by other people.

If a couple really love each other, height is certainly not a big deal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A guy shorter than me has to be super duper über amazing to get with me tbh...

Yeah with the business and other top positions like nhs consultants, the men are tall :fan:

Get tall bruh

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a problem with short guys at all, being quite short myself a short guy kinda makes it less intimidating.

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for guys to exclaim that they won't date girls over a size 16 dress size and how many girls call those guys shallow. If fat girls get angry, we'll just say they have 'fat girl syndrome' and are trying to overcompensate for their weight by getting stroppy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    I can't wait for guys to exclaim that they won't date girls over a size 16 dress size and how many girls call those guys shallow. If fat girls get angry, we'll just say they have 'fat girl syndrome' and are trying to overcompensate for their weight by getting stroppy.
    well its fine if guys don't date fat girls, thats normal whether fat girls like it or not. same with girls preferring tall guys, which btw doesn't always mean they only date tall guys.

btw are you a short guy who is bitter about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    well its fine if guys don't date fat girls, thats normal whether fat girls like it or not. same with girls preferring tall guys, which btw doesn't always mean they only date tall guys.

btw are you a short guy who is bitter about it?
    You'd be surprised how sensitive girls are about weight (the same some guys are about height) and how quick they'd call a guy shallow for not considering them.

And nope. I'm 6'3 mate. Now you have to ask the question 'are you a fat girl who's bitter?' to any girl who exclaims guys are shallow for caring about weight. Wouldn't want to be inconsistent would we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    You'd be surprised how sensitive girls are about weight (the same some guys are about height) and how quick they'd call a guy shallow for not considering them.

And nope. I'm 6'3 mate. Now you have to ask the question 'are you a fat girl who's bitter?' to any girl who exclaims guys are shallow for caring about weight. Wouldn't want to be inconsistent would we?

yes of course i would say to fat girls themselves what i already said to you since not liking fat girls is natural physically wise and its not shallow because them being fat is not simply a small trivial part of their looks, but a general overall part of it. so they can't claim that.

ReputationRep:
    Women don't hate short men. Most women like a man taller than her/the same height. So if a woman in 5'5, she'll go for a guy who's 5'6 and above etc. IMO.

ReputationRep:
    I like my men broad and "solid" - shorter guys tend to have this build more than taller, I've found.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thread cleaned up, please keep this on-topic, and avoid insulting other users.

ReputationRep:
    What about if you were Short AND......AND.............AND.... ................AND WORE GLASSES!!!! Your earning and mating potential would be shot to ****.

ReputationRep:
    I think most short guys are quite insecure and thus protect their ego by becoming quite aggressive (Short Man syndrome - a real thing) and other negative connotations of being short I know because I've had bad experiences with them me being a 5'10" tall girl so its understandable why a lot of people dislike them. I don't dislike them, per se as long as they're respectful we're cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.