Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ouch!

Lol - I bought it because after months of experimentation there are basic things I don't know. I've been able to do complicated things, but not necessarily in the most effective way. I've learnt a lot from it, but not as much as I've learnt from messing around in PS and from friends. Also it's very useful as a reference guide. For example I know I want to make something circular but don't have a clue how. Books can tell you quickly and simply through the index.

They also make better bedtime reading than a computer screen, and just opening it randomly and reading it can give you loads of ideas.

ReputationRep:
    My latest bit of photoshop work?

which translates into (i hadnt finished the texture at that point, thus the black bit at the back):

ReputationRep:
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39893889/ is something I made a long while ago. I'm tempted to get back in to photoshopping stuff, but I'm a tad busy at the moment. We shall see.

ReputationRep:
    I wanna join ....how do I join? (might wanna pm me, not sure i'll be able to find this thread again...:P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    I wanna join ....how do I join? (might wanna pm me, not sure i'll be able to find this thread again...:P)
    Done Check your PMs

ReputationRep:
    hey guys i somehow stumbled upon your society, greetings ^^

ReputationRep:
    Stumbled??

I've really got to stop PMing people with graphics-y signatures!

Hmmm, haven't been in photoshop for ages but just got an email from my dad asking him if I'll design a logo for his business. I'm already doing admin for him so I bet he won't even pay me. Stupid parents thinking they can change your job description.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, I love photoshop! I mainly do silly trivial things like changing hair colours and stuff, but I alos do photo touch ups on request (I found that I can make myself look clean shaven without touching a razor ) and I'm getting into deletion manipulation now hehe. Also quite fond of the liquify tool.

My latest work: Turning a friend into a witch:

ReputationRep:
    I think you forgot to touch up her fingers
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    My latest work: Turning a friend into a witch:
    Well, who wouldn't be flattered. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I luv makn sigs lol thy r well cool i luv filterz lol
    photoshop roxorz!11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I luv makn sigs lol thy r well cool i luv filterz lol
    photoshop roxorz!11
    That's very sad my dear, but if it makes you happy, then who am I to begrude you?

ReputationRep:
    I pwn u @ photoshop lolz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I pwn u @ photoshop lolz!
    Absolutely my lovely. I'm smiling quite benignly as I type this. I do like to indulge peculiarly odd people sometimes. It's rather tiresome being nasty all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    I think you forgot to touch up her fingers
    You're quite right! I did a second version where i made her fingers longer and crooked with green nails, but it's on my school computer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Absolutely my lovely. I'm smiling quite benignly as I type this. I do like to indulge peculiarly odd people sometimes. It's rather tiresome being nasty all the time.
    How magnanimous of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Not sure if FiL is someone who could be described as "peculiarly odd" :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    How do you apply textures?! God that sounds like such a newbie question lol but it's really bugging me :p: x

ReputationRep:
    layer styles:

ReputationRep:
    hi tsr photoshopping society,

could any of you 'legends' please tell me how to convert RAW files into high res TIFFs via bridge. I've looked as PS help and Bridge help and i cant make much sense of it.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.