Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just so long as the rats get so fat on all the cockroaches we'll be ok.

ReputationRep:
    if ma boyfriend is ne thin 2 go by, in his first yr at uni, he was so lazy 2 wash up, he used plastic cutlery, plastic plate, and cups, n that was on a gud day when he actually went into his kitchen, if not it his usual crockery was the donna kebab take away containers, DISPOSABLE! he seems to think his washin will get done, now im movin to sheffield!lol fat chance!

ReputationRep:
    Ok stop it.
    All my housemates are going to be very clean.

ReputationRep:
    haha, come on now, we're not THAT bad... are we?

btw, please tell me sheffield's not like London, I hate the idea of pubs closing any earlier than 11...

ReputationRep:
    It just seems easier to me to be able to get females to clean - "Clean the flat or I will pour bin juice on you before going out.". Whereas saying something like that to a male will either

a) Turn him on
    b) Make him think bin juice is an attractive deodarant as it masks his odour
    c) Cry

If you chose c, Yes, you are gay.

ReputationRep:
    Straight people can have hygiene standards too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    It just seems easier to me to be able to get females to clean - "Clean the flat or I will pour bin juice on you before going out.". Whereas saying something like that to a male will either

a) Turn him on
    b) Make him think bin juice is an attractive deodarant as it masks his odour
    c) Cry

If you chose c, Yes, you are gay.
    Haha, very funny but most probably true :p: My room will probably be a **** tip but I'll keep the kitchen and what not clean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Straight people can have hygiene standards too.
    like me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exposed Lie)
    like me
    You're not in my flat though

But there is still hope then!

ReputationRep:

Don't worry about hope, wen you do as little as me there's not actually much chance to mess things up. I wash my coffee cup once a day and sit on a chair/work the rest.

Wen you get home from my slave labourous job you're too knackered to make things messy!

(Seriously though, don't leave the sugar out, vermin will find you)

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to go to university anymore still.

ReputationRep:

yea but if ya come to my flat it will be clean so ya wont have to worry sweetie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exposed Lie)
    like me
    And me!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to go to university anymore still.
    :eek:

Why? Even if you didn't want to go at first, it always seemed like one of those 'once you get there you'll never want to leave' scenarios to me

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got the stuff from the union sent through yet? Whats going on during freshers week yada yada. Is anybody planning on buying tickets for some stuff now? There's some things I'd really like to go too, but I don't want to buy tickets if I'm going to be the only one going.

So, I was thinking of getting tickets to the official freshers party on Monday, Juice on Wednesday, Freshers mania on Friday and the freshers ball. Russell Brand is sold out =(.

Is anyone else getting tickets for those nights that I can tag along with if the people I know aren't going??

ReputationRep:
    I got the freshers week stuff today- so much going on! Really wanted to go to Russell Brand, the kooks and maximo park, but they're all sold out

Not sure if I'm going to buy tickets for anything yet- even though I want to go to some of the nights. Just dont want to be tied down if there is something else going on.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Jordan and I'm at room D, Block G in Opal House!

I'm studying Journalism and can't wait to meet u all!

ReputationRep:
    I got my info through today, but I think I'm going to play intro week by ear, mainly, as Kikoko said, I don't want to get tied down by things if something else suddenly happens. I was planning to go to the BBQ though, BBQ-ed food is the tastiest ^.^

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm going to be movin into Flat 11 Block I. Studying Psychology. Are most people moving in on the 16th or 17th? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine88)
    Hi I'm going to be movin into Flat 11 Block I. Studying Psychology. Are most people moving in on the 16th or 17th? xx
    I'm moving in on the 16th, it gives me an extra day to settle in and sort out any problems before the hectic registration period

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.