Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomStaff)
    Cheers man. How are yours coming along?
    still warwick only. The rest all reply in nov-jan imperial cambridge kings. Ucl is the ony one i shud be getting soon. I applied last week so duno the timelines

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional offer (if I make it my firm choice) from Birmingham last monday, and an invitation to interview at Manchester, this monday got an offer from Bristol: AAB+grade2 in STEP.
    Still waiting to hear from Southampton and Cambridge, though don't know if I'll even make it to interview after ****ing up FP1 and FP3...

ReputationRep:
    Applying to maths and com sci
    Offer from Southampton and bath. Bristol visit day today. Imperial interview. Haven't hersd from Oxford yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irene090)
    Applying to maths and com sci
    Offer from Southampton and bath. Bristol visit day today. Imperial interview. Haven't hersd from Oxford yet
    interview from imperial for what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mathematics and mathematical computation
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    interview from imperial for what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irene090)
    Mathematics and mathematical computation
    damn thats quick!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional offer at the University of Glasgow today for counting the number of carrots in a piece of a drunken Scottsman's puke.

ReputationRep:
    still warwick only. The rest all reply in nov-jan imperial cambridge kings. Ucl is the ony one i shud be getting soon. I applied last week so duno the timelines

Posted from TSR Mobile
    do you mean kings college uni or kings at cambridge? I got an offer at kings college uni Maths, tbh their course is pretty poor and anyone can get an offer from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iPixelBlue)
    do you mean kings college uni or kings at cambridge? I got an offer at kings college uni Maths, tbh their course is pretty poor and anyone can get an offer from them.
    yh i also got the kings college london offer too. i would never ever go to kings or ucl for maths, ive applied to fitzwilliam college, cambridge for maths!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im only waiting on imperial and cambridge now. got offers from warwick kings and ucl!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im only waiting on imperial and cambridge now. got offers from warwick kings and ucl!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You applied to same unis as me! except oxford. And I am waiting on oxford (st. hughs) and Imperial. Got 3 offers already
    For Maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iPixelBlue)
    You applied to same unis as me! except oxford. And I am waiting on oxford (st. hughs) and Imperial. Got 3 offers already
    For Maths
    Nice !

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow nice best of luck to you! What sort of stuff you got on your UCAS form (grades/ums/extra stuff?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe12345marc)
    Wow nice best of luck to you! What sort of stuff you got on your UCAS form (grades/ums/extra stuff?)
    i got
    c1 100
    c2 94
    s1 83 who cares about stats
    fp1 97
    m1 100
    m2 100
    AAAD at AS.
    D in chemistry A in physics and AA in maths fm.
    A*A*A* prediction.
    115/125 in senior maths challenge 2013. 40/60 BMO1(top 100). qualified for BMO2.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kid_B)
    Got an unconditional offer (if I make it my firm choice) from Birmingham last monday, and an invitation to interview at Manchester, this monday got an offer from Bristol: AAB+grade2 in STEP.
    Still waiting to hear from Southampton and Cambridge, though don't know if I'll even make it to interview after ****ing up FP1 and FP3...
    Did you get an interview in the end?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i got
    c1 100
    c2 94
    s1 83 who cares about stats
    fp1 97
    m1 100
    m2 100
    AAAD at AS.
    D in chemistry A in physics and AA in maths fm.
    A*A*A* prediction.
    115/125 in senior maths challenge 2013. 40/60 BMO1(top 100). qualified for BMO2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow good luck man really good! Wait so you got BM02 in year 12?? No way

ReputationRep:
    Wow good luck man really good! Wait so you got BM02 in year 12?? No way
    yh i was surprised. dodnt get any further thouhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yh i was surprised. dodnt get any further thouhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's insane man. I just got a gold (86) and got best in whole school( im in year 12 and i beat those in year 13 too), you must go to a top end school surely?

ReputationRep:
    That's insane man. I just got a gold (86) and got best in whole school( im in year 12 and i beat those in year 13 too), you must go to a top end school surely?
    nope. My school is crap. Have had 3 oxbridge in theast 5-10 years. very average school. i did everything myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    nope. My school is crap. Have had 3 oxbridge in theast 5-10 years. very average school. i did everything myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So you're basically guarenteed oxbridge then xD Have free school lunches? If so then all you gotta do is turn up to the interview and you're in xD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.