Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the best way to hide a dead body? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihateusernames)
    Ina funeral home inside a coffin thays just about to be buried

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I watched a gangland documentary a few weeks back and apparently this method used to be used very effectively by gang members. (Allthough they just hid the bodies in fresh graves instead) it will be discovered eventually although probably after the murderer is dead.

So 10/10 for the idea. (Not that I condone it )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Can people seriously just stop saying "dissolve in [insert arbitrary chemical here]."

1) it doesn't work
    2) if there are any cases where it does work:
    2.1) good luck actually getting your hands on it
    2.2) good luck handling it
    2.3) good luck hiding it, since it's probably a controlled substance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup true. The police in cooperation forensics will probably want to know why there is (insert arbitrary chemical here) is all over the persons yard. Also CCTV will catch them buying the stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't read all the way through but I'd suggest whats known as the 'Pinkman Method' it involves leaving it in a bath full of Hydrofluoric acid.

Note - Make sure to use a bath

ReputationRep:
    Incrimation is de way 2 go
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alapa)
    Yup true. The police in cooperation forensics will probably want to know why there is (insert arbitrary chemical here) is all over the persons yard. Also CCTV will catch them buying the stuff.
    It wouldn't even be a case of buying it, if there is anything potent enough out there you would have to make it yourself, which would be VERY dangerous in all likelihood, and you would probably need some experience working with similar things.

Too many people see something on tv and think it legit. Fair enough, as far as tv goes Breaking Bad is pretty good at not talking out of its arse, the body dissolving however is one of the exaggerated cases for good tv.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In an extra dimension.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    It wouldn't even be a case of buying it, if there is anything potent enough out there you would have to make it yourself, which would be VERY dangerous in all likelihood, and you would probably need some experience working with similar things.

Too many people see something on tv and think it legit. Fair enough, as far as tv goes Breaking Bad is pretty good at not talking out of its arse, the body dissolving however is one of the exaggerated cases for good tv.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I agree. Although terrorists have been caught because they bought different bomb making objects (separate normal household stuff) they don't just go to the bomb shop and they still get caught.

Very true. Also because this is a student forum, people will want to compete with each other by putting forward the 'cleverest' ideas. Truth is the simplest techniques are often ones that work best.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alapa)
    Yeah I agree. Although terrorists have been caught because they bought different bomb making objects (separate normal household stuff) they don't just go to the bomb shop and they still get caught.
    But there will be reason to believe that they may be making bombs, and then looking at what they've bought will arouse suspicion, then again, I wouldn't find it hard to believe that in this scenario a similar course of events would unfold.

Very true. Also because this is a student forum, people will want to compete with each other by putting forward the 'cleverest' ideas. Truth is the simplest techniques are often ones that work best.
    Indeed, a complex plan leaves too many things to go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    Good. Only problem you'll have to break in somewhere. There may be CCTV cameras to catch and make you a suspect. They'll question you and all the people you know and find some way of getting evidence and motive.

Good idea in theory but not in practice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    CCTV lulz. Wear a mask...sorry but that was the poorest argument you could have against this.

ReputationRep:
    Go to a cemetery at midnight when there is no one around with the body in the trunk of the car. Dig up a old grave with a coffin and then bring the body out of the car open the coffin and squeeze the body in with the dead bones of the owner of the coffin. That same night find a discrete location and burn car.

ReputationRep:
    feed them to the ducks surely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    id feed it to animals but tbh u cant get away with murder in this country you're bound to get caught eventually.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's not true. My aunt's dog got killed in 1977 by some mobs and the police has yet to catch them.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zik007)
    Go to a cemetery at midnight when there is no one around with the body in the trunk of the car. Dig up a old grave with a coffin and then bring the body out of the car open the coffin and squeeze the body in with the dead bones of the owner of the coffin. That same night find a discrete location and burn car.
    A fresh grave would be better because then the soil is already disturbed. Also, you would have to be careful as to how you dispose of the car because it could lead to increased suspicion if you of become a person of interest in the investigation.

ReputationRep:
    Inside the house of a benefit fraud, theyll never look there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Burn it at a construction site where they had just dug up for a foundation.

Mix the ash with concrete and pour it in.

Once it sets you won't be finding anything.

ReputationRep:
    I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig ****, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfissti)
    Burn it at a construction site where they had just dug up for a foundation.

Mix the ash with concrete and pour it in.

Once it sets you won't be finding anything.
    How will you make a hot enough fire?

ReputationRep:
    Wow dude, you put a lot of thought into this.

1) Bones don't decompose.

2) That's a good method if you live somewhere there. But if the body turns up, you'll be the first to be questioned.

3) Not bad at all. If only many people had access to building foundations.

4) HF would only decompose it so far. Bones would remain. The strongest acid is phosphoric acid, it'll do more damage if concentrated enough.

5) Unfortunately most people don't live in crime ridden areas .

6) Yeah, too much trails of evidence.

7) I agree. The method of killing is key to your secrecy and chances of being caught.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    7). Near where I live, my biology teacher/plant nerd said there is a poisonous plant around Yorkshire. If it is used as a murder weapon it in untraceable unless they are specifically looking for it.

ReputationRep:
    The real life story in which the film Pain and Gain was based on. The characters dumped the body in a river/swamp area in a barrel.
    In real life the police said if they dumped the body without it being inside the barrel, the crocodiles which are located in this area would've devoured the body. Which means they would've got away with the murder.

Obviously this will only work in specific countries.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry . I'll put a disclaimer in the OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it's ok i knew what i was getting into when i clicked onto the thread xD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.