Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any other musicians on tsr? Watch

• Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonnie and Clyde)
    I play guitar, haven't been playing for very long but I guess bands like ACDC, the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppellin and the Who inspired me to pick up a guitar. I'm into all that classic rock n roll like the bands mentioned above and people like Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Springsteen too. +some punk on side

I own an Epiphone SG, looking to get a Strat soon though. I'm not into singing one bit but my guitar tutor is trying to encourage me to sing and he's failing lol. Me and him are writing some stuff together.

I've never played in a band before but I'm eager to, can't seem to find the right people interested in setting up a rock or punk band

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We sound pretty similar in terms of taste in music, though I listen to more punk and then some hard rock on the side.

I've been playing for almost 4 years now and I've played in a few bands and still play in two.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonnie and Clyde)
    I play guitar, haven't been playing for very long but I guess bands like ACDC, the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppellin and the Who inspired me to pick up a guitar. I'm into all that classic rock n roll like the bands mentioned above and people like Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Springsteen too. +some punk on side

I own an Epiphone SG, looking to get a Strat soon though. I'm not into singing one bit but my guitar tutor is trying to encourage me to sing and he's failing lol. Me and him are writing some stuff together.

I've never played in a band before but I'm eager to, can't seem to find the right people interested in setting up a rock or punk band

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And I've got an Epiphone SG I've also got an Epiphone Les Paul, a Fender Electro-Acoustic and a Crafter Electro-Acoustic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm grade 6 piano I mainly play classical music but I like to listen to other stuff like the clash, the stranglers, the smiths and the beatles

ReputationRep:
    I play the guitar, the ukulele, the saxophone and the piano

ReputationRep:
    I mainly play violin and saxophone though I can also play some guitar and piano and I can sing

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.