Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Thousands of women join Hairy Legs Club movement Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DErasmus)
    There are lots of people who deny the existence of gravity, they are wrong of course.
    Oh come on that is just lame.

You can't be wrong on what you find attractive personally

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    Oh come on that is just lame.

You can't be wrong on what you find attractive personally

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure everyone has their own personal values (this is why it's null to say something is subjective because duh of course it is), but you're attempting to completely negate any sense of objectivity, whereas i'm saying there are clearly shared values.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    No, I'm saying even if they had no reason they still can do it. Because they don't need one.
    how am I claiming they physically are unable to do it? wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    Revolutionaries....

Or attention seekers...
    Attention seekers. If they weren't they wouldn't be posting it online like the pathetic little narcs they are.

(Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe)
    Yes, god forbid women who don't want to shave their legs just don't shave their legs.

Seriously, if you're walking past people in the street, are you looking at their legs? I certainly don't. So what does it matter if their legs are shaved or not?
    If I walk past an attractive female I will look at her whole body including her legs. Its called physical attraction and isn't a new phenomena although that seems to be the case for you.

ReputationRep:
    I shave my legs if I want to, I don't if I don't it doesn't stop me wearing certain things and it doesn't stop me having sex and I really couldn't care less what people think. People who feel "pressured by modern beauty standards" it's your problem for listening to it accept yourself, accept that it doesn't matter how you look if you're a decent person people are still going to like you and the ones that don't you don't want to know because they're shallow and probably have the personality of a grape. Stop listening stop trying to match up to what you see on TV, magazines ect and look the way you want to look and anyone who judges you for not being perfect for not wearing make up for leaving hair that naturally grows on your body can go F*** themselves I stopped giving a crap and I'm miles happier, they probably don't care anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoriajackson)
    I shave my legs if I want to, I don't if I don't it doesn't stop me wearing certain things and it doesn't stop me having sex and I really couldn't care less what people think. People who feel "pressured by modern beauty standards" it's your problem for listening to it accept yourself, accept that it doesn't matter how you look if you're a decent person people are still going to like you and the ones that don't you don't want to know because they're shallow and probably have the personality of a grape. Stop listening stop trying to match up to what you see on TV, magazines ect and look the way you want to look and anyone who judges you for not being perfect for not wearing make up for leaving hair that naturally grows on your body can go F*** themselves I stopped giving a crap and I'm miles happier, they probably don't care anyway.
    Gross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    Gross
    Why? Men's body hair isn't gross you have it naturally what did people just not have sex before razors where invented?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.