Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favourite foods/drinks that you can't get in this country? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Milo!!! Love that stuff. And Ouma rusks. And Pro-Nutro.
    Haha I loved Milo. It was unlike any chocolate I'd ever had before. I wanted to try Ouma Rusks and Pro-Nutro but they was so expensive at the store.
    I might splash out next time I visit

ReputationRep:
    Nice churros T_T The ones I got at an international food fair here made me sick after a few bites.
    I second whoever said the doughnuts you can get from Spanish supermarkets! They're heavenly. And the own-brand ready salted crisps.. and Cheetos (I know you can get them here, but they're so much harder to find nowadays!)]
    Ooh, and Colacao.

Bulgogi kimbap too.. I know it's easily made, but I want it ready-made for me damnit D:<

ReputationRep:
    Kilimanjaro lager from Tanzania.

ReputationRep:
    Cookie mushrooms :coma: Grabbed some whilst I was on holiday back at home :gah: You can get them here in London but they aren't that delicious as the ones I have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OutAtStarlight)
    Haha I loved Milo. It was unlike any chocolate I'd ever had before. I wanted to try Ouma Rusks and Pro-Nutro but they was so expensive at the store.
    I might splash out next time I visit
    You can buy Milo at most Oriental food shops in UK and you can also ask them for the Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand edition which does taste different.

ReputationRep:

I'm going to miss this;(
    Attached Images

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    KFC IN VIETNAM. IT'S AMAZING.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    American and Hong Kong sour skittles.
    American Starbucks green tea frappucinos
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    You can buy it off Amazon!

Or travel to Vietnam and get some. :teehee:
    I was going to order some off Amazon. Not sure I can justify the cost though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.