The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Biryani007
Please no, don't go there...

Lmao that is not you! :eek:
I feel so awks putting my pic up now

lool wtf.. why is that not me haha? nah u have to now.... allow it.
Reply 141
Please no, don't go there...

Lmao that is not you! :eek:
I feel so awks putting my pic up now

Oh cmon biryani, u r pretty..
Original post by Kabulkid
lool wtf.. why is that not me haha? nah u have to now.... allow it.

I'm kidding :lol: but mayn you are goodlooking :colone:
Astagfirullah I need to go pray Fajr :lol:

Original post by fishi
Oh cmon biryani, u r pretty..

No shush, I'm going to put it up for a minute and then delete it after you guys see it :frown:
Reply 143
I'm kidding :lol: but mayn you are goodlooking :colone:
Astagfirullah I need to go pray Fajr :lol:

No shush, I'm going to put it up for a minute and then delete it after you guys see it :frown:

Ok five mins :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 145
Ok here goes :redface:

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile

no way.. you're definitely not a 2/10 haha. i'd say 6/10 (if you want me to be honest) but mashaAllah you're cute :smile:
no way.. you're definitely not a 2/10 haha. i'd say 6/10 (if you want me to be honest) but mashaAllah you're cute :smile:

Lol awks aha, happy with a 6 :lol:
Reply 147

Heheh.. ur cute :tongue:
Reply 148

looks are superficial anyways, all about personality.

True but looking like this would just be :ahee:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405652242.744300.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 150

Ikr.. though pakistani families unfortunately first judge u on ur looks.. :/
Reply 151

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was going to send a picture of me without the scarf.. but u guys seem to be really religious soo.. anyways looking like that mostly make people arrogant.. atleast many people i have seen except a few rare
Reply 152

haha, you're good looking enough, for most (if not all) guys im sure your looks ticks the box.. idk about personality though, you think you're prestige.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by fishi
Ikr.. though pakistani families unfortunately first judge u on ur looks.. :/

The same with Afghans, especially for the girl. If the guy is bad looking and has a good job etc then theres no problem but the girl has to be pretty as she would probs end up becoming a housewife (I dont agree with that but its what normally happens).
Original post by fishi
I was going to send a picture of me without the scarf.. but u guys seem to be really religious soo.. anyways looking like that mostly make people arrogant.. atleast many people i have seen except a few rare

Lol are you a hijabi or..? Sorry if that sounds weird but I wouldn't want you posting a pic of you without hijab if you do usually wear it :redface:
Hmmm true but she's so beautiful! I have a similar nose and lips but those eyes she has!! :ahee:
Reply 154
Original post by fishi

no sister please don't post a picture of yourself without a scarf, its the internet you never know what people can be doing with your picture.
Reply 155
The same with Afghans, especially for the girl. If the guy is bad looking and has a good job etc then theres no problem but the girl has to be pretty as she would probs end up becoming a housewife (I dont agree with that but its what normally happens).

Yeah ur right

Lmao I don't know whether I should take what you said as a compliment or..
I actually don't think I'm prestige, if you knew me irl you'd know that. I just act like a meano on here because it's my way of trolling people (ever so slightly)...
Anyway it's ok if you think that of me, no hard feelings :redface:
Reply 157
Lol are you a hijabi or..? Sorry if that sounds weird but I wouldn't want you posting a pic of you without hijab if you do usually wear it :redface:
Hmmm true but she's so beautiful! I have a similar nose and lips but those eyes she has!! :ahee:

Lol.. i always wear it except obviously at home.. dont worry i wasnt gonna post :tongue:
Original post by fishi
Lol.. i always wear it except obviously at home.. dont worry i wasnt gonna post :tongue:

Ahaha same as soon as I get home I have to let my hair out, don't like it being all flat :lol:
Reply 159
@Biryani.. add me else where we can chat easily.. if thats ok with you obviously.. :smile: msg me

Quick Reply

Latest