Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Please no, don't go there...

Lmao that is not you! :eek:
    I feel so awks putting my pic up now
    lool wtf.. why is that not me haha? nah u have to now.... allow it.

ReputationRep:
    Please no, don't go there...

Lmao that is not you! :eek:
    I feel so awks putting my pic up now
    Oh cmon biryani, u r pretty..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    lool wtf.. why is that not me haha? nah u have to now.... allow it.
    I'm kidding :lol: but mayn you are goodlooking
    Astagfirullah I need to go pray Fajr :lol:

(Original post by fishi)
    Oh cmon biryani, u r pretty..
    No shush, I'm going to put it up for a minute and then delete it after you guys see it

ReputationRep:
    I'm kidding :lol: but mayn you are goodlooking
    Astagfirullah I need to go pray Fajr :lol:

No shush, I'm going to put it up for a minute and then delete it after you guys see it
    Ok five mins

ReputationRep:
    Ok here goes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    no way.. you're definitely not a 2/10 haha. i'd say 6/10 (if you want me to be honest) but mashaAllah you're cute

ReputationRep:
    no way.. you're definitely not a 2/10 haha. i'd say 6/10 (if you want me to be honest) but mashaAllah you're cute
    Lol awks aha, happy with a 6 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Heheh.. ur cute

ReputationRep:
    looks are superficial anyways, all about personality.

ReputationRep:
    True but looking like this would just be :ahee:

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405652242.744300.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  64.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ikr.. though pakistani families unfortunately first judge u on ur looks.. :/

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was going to send a picture of me without the scarf.. but u guys seem to be really religious soo.. anyways looking like that mostly make people arrogant.. atleast many people i have seen except a few rare

ReputationRep:

haha, you're good looking enough, for most (if not all) guys im sure your looks ticks the box.. idk about personality though, you think you're prestige.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by fishi)
    Ikr.. though pakistani families unfortunately first judge u on ur looks.. :/
    The same with Afghans, especially for the girl. If the guy is bad looking and has a good job etc then theres no problem but the girl has to be pretty as she would probs end up becoming a housewife (I dont agree with that but its what normally happens).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    I was going to send a picture of me without the scarf.. but u guys seem to be really religious soo.. anyways looking like that mostly make people arrogant.. atleast many people i have seen except a few rare
    Lol are you a hijabi or..? Sorry if that sounds weird but I wouldn't want you posting a pic of you without hijab if you do usually wear it
    Hmmm true but she's so beautiful! I have a similar nose and lips but those eyes she has!! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    no sister please don't post a picture of yourself without a scarf, its the internet you never know what people can be doing with your picture.

ReputationRep:
    The same with Afghans, especially for the girl. If the guy is bad looking and has a good job etc then theres no problem but the girl has to be pretty as she would probs end up becoming a housewife (I dont agree with that but its what normally happens).
    Yeah ur right

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I don't know whether I should take what you said as a compliment or..
    I actually don't think I'm prestige, if you knew me irl you'd know that. I just act like a meano on here because it's my way of trolling people (ever so slightly)...
    Anyway it's ok if you think that of me, no hard feelings

ReputationRep:
    Lol are you a hijabi or..? Sorry if that sounds weird but I wouldn't want you posting a pic of you without hijab if you do usually wear it
    Hmmm true but she's so beautiful! I have a similar nose and lips but those eyes she has!! :ahee:
    Lol.. i always wear it except obviously at home.. dont worry i wasnt gonna post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    Lol.. i always wear it except obviously at home.. dont worry i wasnt gonna post
    Ahaha same as soon as I get home I have to let my hair out, don't like it being all flat :lol:

ReputationRep:
    @Biryani.. add me else where we can chat easily.. if thats ok with you obviously.. msg me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.