Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i got 18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'veGotAHadron)
    If you're that high what is your boyfriend like?
    Medium maintenance. He likes to look good but he's not as picky as me, he'll eat anything and doesn't have a problem with stuff like sleeping on a friends floor (which horrifies me :lol:). He's more easy going than me I guess

ReputationRep:
    I got 66, didn't think I was that bad until now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Spëghnks)
    I got 66, didn't think I was that bad until now
    Another one! There are now 4 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    -4, about right

ReputationRep:
    34.... Didn't think I was particularly high maintenance :erm:.. Have no clue how people got so low!! Also not my fault my skin is sensitive :unimpressed:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    34.... Didn't think I was particularly high maintenance :erm:.. Have no clue how people got so low!! Also not my fault my skin is sensitive :unimpressed:.
    I don't get it either, I guess some people don't moisturise and stuff :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Even though quite a few of my friends say i'd be a high maintenance girlfriend, i only got 9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDaylighter)
    Even though quite a few of my friends say i'd be a high maintenance girlfriend, i only got 9
    Not high maintenance at all :lol:

ReputationRep:

Edit: 22 due to the camping question

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 15. Surprised tbh, I thought I'd get a minus number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Vinum)
    I got 15. Surprised tbh, I thought I'd get a minus number.
    That's still really low. I'm not sure if the average woman is really low maintenance or if TSR is unrepresentative

ReputationRep:
    20 haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    That's still really low. I'm not sure if the average woman is really low maintenance or if TSR is unrepresentative
    The average woman is really low maintenance - most people simply aren't rich enough to develop high maintenance taste/lifestyle.

I find it beyond astounding that you won't even sleep on a friend's floor, how the hell do you maintain a social life? Unless all your friends live in 15-bedroom mansions or you have your parents picking you up from parties at 3 in the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    The average woman is really low maintenance - most people simply aren't rich enough to develop high maintenance taste/lifestyle.

I find it beyond astounding that you won't even sleep on a friend's floor, how the hell do you maintain a social life? Unless all your friends live in 15-bedroom mansions or you have your parents picking you up from parties at 3 in the morning
    I leave parties early or get my parents to pick me up. There's no way I'd sleep on a floor - it's uncomfortable, dirty and gross. I don't really like parties anyway - too loud, gross and dirty. Prefer going out for a meal or something. Every time I've been to a party I have to soak in the bath for ages afterwards to feel clean again.

I find it weird people sleep in a floor - I wouldn't invite friends to stay if I didn't have a bed for them!

ReputationRep:
    I leave parties early or get my parents to pick me up. There's no way I'd sleep on a floor - it's uncomfortable, dirty and gross. I don't really like parties anyway - too loud, gross and dirty. Prefer going out for a meal or something. Every time I've been to a party I have to soak in the bath for ages afterwards to feel clean again.

I find it weird people sleep in a floor - I wouldn't invite friends to stay if I didn't have a bed for them!
    Good god so what social activities are fun for you? I mentioned my girlfriend up thread and couldn't answer your question about what she was like without sounding like I was ****ging her off, so I didn't. But her pathological fixation with her hair means she never gets any time to relax, it turns what is supposed to be preparing for a fun social event into a couple of hours of untold stress, hard work and stops her really having any fun even when she is out. I would find it desperately sad if being high-maintenance prevented you from letting your hair down and living life to the max.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Good god so what social activities are fun for you? I mentioned my girlfriend up thread and couldn't answer your question about what she was like without sounding like I was ****ging her off, so I didn't. But her pathological fixation with her hair means she never gets any time to relax, it turns what is supposed to be preparing for a fun social event into a couple of hours of untold stress, hard work and stops her really having any fun even when she is out. I would find it desperately sad if being high-maintenance prevented you from letting your hair down and living life to the max.
    Going for a meal, seeing a movie, going for a picnic, visiting museums, theatre shows, going to a pub...that kind of stuff. I just don't like getting drink or house parties.

The thing is if by "letting your hair down" you mean going to dirty house parties, I don't find that fun, so it isn't any loss to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Finally. Someone lower than me.
    I would have had a similar score to you if I wasnt a veggie if iy helps!

As it was I got -12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    I would have had a similar score to you if I wasnt a veggie if iy helps!

As it was I got -12
    Knew I could count on you

ReputationRep:

Now this is insane! Not even on an airbed/thermorest?

How do you maintain long distance friendships?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.