18, why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymouspie227)
    OP how old are yyou? Are you above 16?
    Black man grooming her

Sloane, lebron james is up to no good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reapingunicorn32)
    I disagree with you there as some men (me included) as well as some girls, can get attached really quickly even though it was just a fling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't say guys don't get attached. Some do due to their emotions and stuff, sure. But with girls it's actual science.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why...
    Because you sound like my kind of girl! I seriously hate pleasing women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xOHarriet)
    I didn't say guys don't get attached. Some do due to their emotions and stuff, sure. But with girls it's actual science.
    Are you actually claiming your point is fact?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallMeJay)
    Are you actually claiming your point is fact?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Google it.

ReputationRep:
    Google it.
    Are you an idiot?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you an idiot?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope! But evidently you are.

Google... You know, that website where you type something in and it informs you about it.

ReputationRep:

Google... You know, that website where you type something in and it informs you about it.
    Do you study psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

SSSHHHHHHHHH, both of you go stand in the corner.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite middle class and he's working class.
    No but can you reply to my earlier post like what initially attracted you to him and also why did you agree to have sex with a random guy you met on the street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    No but can you reply to my earlier post like what initially attracted you to him and also why did you agree to have sex with a random guy you met on the street.
    She answered it already - he has a big ****.

ReputationRep:
    Do you study psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have done in the past actually, yes.

Let me guess... You do! And because you study psychology you know EVERYTHING about EVERYONE. Such a type lol

(Original post by Guy Secretan)
    I was initially attracted by the speech he gave me on the street lol....
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    He has quite a nice smile too, when he laughs i feel happy LOL oh no i'm catching feelings

ReputationRep:

Let me guess... You do! And because you study psychology you know EVERYTHING about EVERYONE. Such a type lol
    I don't study psychology lol. Clearly the theoretical subject has been playing with your mind.

To believe you are trying to show me scientific proof where such nonsense comes from a subject that isn't even considered a science. It's also quite hypocritical to call me a type... But whatever makes you happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

There is a big difference between scientific fact and scientific theory. I would argue that women marrying/sleeping with men for love i.e. due to feelings, is something which is relatively recent given how historically women in the past had little choice and many women in different countries still don't.

(Original post by Nomes89)
    There is a big difference between scientific fact and scientific theory. I would argue that women marrying/sleeping with men for love i.e. due to feelings, is something which is relatively recent given how historically women in the past had little choice and many women in different countries still don't.
    You killed the thread with your stupid argument.
    Well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    No I said what initially attracted her she obv didn't know about his size until she blew him.

ReputationRep:
    I was initially attracted by the speech he gave me on the street lol....

He has quite a nice smile too, when he laughs i feel happy LOL oh no i'm catching feelings
    Why what did he say to you also are you both he same ethnicity and did you use protection.

ReputationRep:
    You killed the thread with your stupid argument.
    Well done.
    How many more posts do you need to confirm you're both needy and easy? As if your sad dilemma is so interesting :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.