Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm bored! Anyone want to chat or ask me questions? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munrot07)
    Dark blonde hair

Green/blue eyes
    I have green eyes (can appear blue in certain light), but, our hair colour difference is the opposite ends of the spectrum. =l

Wish I had lighter hair though, the contrast between my hair and skin is unbelievably high...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  Eye Smaller Quality.PNG
Views: 75
Size:  452.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    Any more questions? Keep them coming This is quite fun (for me at least :P )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    I have green eyes (can appear blue in certain light), but, our hair colour difference is the opposite ends of the spectrum. =l

Wish I had lighter hair though, the contrast between my hair and skin is unbelievably high...

Spoiler:
    Show
    My hair is one of the only bits of my body I am completely fine with :P

ReputationRep:
    In general?

Well I have just finished school and will be going to university in October assuming I get my grades. I have just started to learn the saxophone and piano as well as playing the violin and singing (I love music). I enjoy playing some games, quizzing, playing with my dog. I watch some TV. Hopefully will meet up with some people over summer and then prepare for university
    Hello there. Trying to think of a question....
    I play the violin too! What music do you play?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LongLazyDays)
    Hello there. Trying to think of a question....
    I play the violin too! What music do you play?
    A range of classical music (and some folk music). Currently learning the bach double violin concerto in d minor you?

ReputationRep:
    A range of classical music (and some folk music). Currently learning the bach double violin concerto in d minor you?

Mainly folk and Ceilidh music... I like listening to Baroque and Classical music. That was my favourite part of Music at school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LongLazyDays)
    Mainly folk and Ceilidh music... I like listening to Baroque and Classical music. That was my favourite part of Music at school.
    Awesome

ReputationRep:
    What societies do you plan on joining at uni?

ReputationRep:
    What societies do you plan on joining at uni?
    Mainly drama and music ones.

An orchestra, choir and maybe a musical theatre group and then see what else there is

ReputationRep:
    My dad is scottish though :P

And I skipped year 6
    Oo how did you do that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katbob)
    Oo how did you do that?
    My parents were looking at secondary schools when I was in year 5 (they just wanted to have loads of time to choose) and then one school suggested i do a test and i did well so they said I should skip year 6.

ReputationRep:
    My parents were looking at secondary schools when I was in year 5 (they just wanted to have loads of time to choose) and then one school suggested i do a test and i did well so they said I should skip year 6.
    Oh.. You're a smarticle lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katbob)
    Oh.. You're a smarticle lol
    Nah, not really

ReputationRep:
    If money/time/effort was not an object, would it change what you wanted to do in life, or would you have exactly the same prospects and aspirations that you do now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan9900)
    If money/time/effort was not an object, would it change what you wanted to do in life, or would you have exactly the same prospects and aspirations that you do now?
    I might go travelling a bit more but what I really want in life is to have a nice family, children and my dream job (a teacher, which means I don't really care about money :P ) so if money/time/effort were no object my life wouldn't change that much, except maybe some nicer summer holidays :P

ReputationRep:
    I might go travelling a bit more but what I really want in life is to have a nice family, children and my dream job (a teacher, which means I don't really care about money :P ) so if money/time/effort were no object my life wouldn't change that much, except maybe some nicer summer holidays :P
    Good answer. It's always nice to hear from people who are content with what they're doing and wouldn't change their intended path even if they had the chance.

Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    What did you eat for breakfast today?
    Also, do you like any of the following cold (I don't mean from the fridge, I just mean left in the microwave overnight to eat the day after:

Chips
    Pizza
    Curry

I love all these the day after but curry most of all. =D

ReputationRep:
    Chinese or Indian takeaway?

ReputationRep:
    Title says it all...I am seriously bored and have nothing to do so why not do this :P Feel free to chat about anything or ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer

More people! Come on :P Want to chat to as many new people as possible
    Question is it possible for a father/mother to hate their own child

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did you eat for breakfast today?
    Also, do you like any of the following cold (I don't mean from the fridge, I just mean left in the microwave overnight to eat the day after:

Chips
    Pizza
    Curry

I love all these the day after but curry most of all. =D
    Chinese or Indian takeaway?
    My breakfast is cheerios

I love chips but not really cold :P

I don't like any curry (I hate any even slightly spicey food :P )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.