Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what are the traits of your ideal guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    joke i lied, im sht at maths and physics.
    I guess they Don't exist then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Asian male master race still waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    - Clever
    - Witty
    - Devious
    - Curious
    - Kind
    - Affectionate
    - Tidy
    - Goal-Oriented

I'd also require that he have similar values as me, want similar things out of life, be accepting of me as an individual, get along well with my family and my good friends, and have what I consider to be good taste in music and other media. Obviously I would need to be physically attracted to him in addition to all of this.

Luckily, I've found a guy who meets all of these requirements and we've been together for 2 1/2 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canadamoose)
    - Clever
    - Witty
    - Devious
    - Curious

- Kind
    - Affectionate
    - Tidy
    - Goal-Oriented

I'd also require that he have similar values as me, want similar things out of life, be accepting of me as an individual, get along well with my family and my good friends, and have what I consider to be good taste in music and other media.
    you wouldn't say that when he cheats on u bae.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    you wouldn't say that when he cheats on u bae.
    This is why I added in similar values. Devious and curious people don't necessarily sleep around. Curious people tend to have a thirst for knowledge of which I am envious, and devious people often have phenomenal ideas to keep busy and entertained, which doesn't lead to a dull life in the least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bugsy)
    I see what you did there..
    What r u talkig
    About
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livealittle)
    I guess they Don't exist then

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Personality
    -Ambitious
    -Kind
    -Smart

Looks
    -Healthy body
    -Over 5ft11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Technetium)
    A girl can dream.:rolleyes:
    Or she can request and wait to see if that request is met. :rolleyes:

I for one don't see any problem with your selection of traits, but I am biased, being a social chameleon and a Physics student ;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrEFeynman)

social chameleon
    Is this meant to be a good or bad thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I said it with the intent of it being a good thing. It simply means I can happily mix with people from all cliques. However I will not adjust my morals or beliefs, just to fit in, nor will I be a yes man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    Some of them are right idiots!!!
    (Original post by holson)
    My ideal man = doesn't verbally or physically abuse me, doesn't cheat, doesn't lie to me, doesn't lead me on for 2 months, doesn't keep our relationship a secret, doesn't be really mean to me all the time, doesn't let me put in all of the effort whilst not putting on any aaaaand I think that's it.

Aka: nothing like any of my exes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it says alot about you that you continuously fall for such types , then complain about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrEFeynman)
    Or she can request and wait to see if that request is met. :rolleyes:

I for one don't see any problem with your selection of traits, but I am biased, being a social chameleon and a Physics student ;-)
    Nor did I, but then I also realised that a minute amount of people (well at least the ones that I know/are acquainted with) that are into their Sciences are sociable with the majority of them being female.

ReputationRep:
    Nor did I, but then I also realised that a minute amount of people (well at least the ones that I know/are acquainted with) that are into their Sciences are sociable with the majority of them being female.
    I am certain you will find the perfect guy for you. If you struggle with proximity in your search, I am currently single and open to advances ;-)
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm sciency and sociable

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What about shy introverted guys?

Or are they an anaphrodisiac?

ReputationRep:
    Slim, toned body.
    Cute face
    someone who doesn't play games, I don't have time for that.
    Understanding
    interested in what's going on in the world
    doesn't have double standards

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much everyone has a laundry list here which just boils down to "look like Brad Pitt and be tall". Keep in mind most girls posting here are average and of average stature so aren't Angelina Jolie's themselves.

Jesus Christ no matter all the good looking guys have such a monopoly on women.

ReputationRep:
    very kind and soft spoken, i like to think i am too so i cant get along with anyone who argues a lot!
    oh and tall

ReputationRep:
    This thread is troubling to me. Many women have said that they seek intelligence, humor and good looks in a partner. I have all of these traits in ample quantities, yet I have remained single my entire life.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.