37.93%
    Hamilton
    44.83%
    Rosberg
    3.45%
    Other(specify in thread)
    0%

ReputationRep:
    I want to learn Italian purely for the reason of understanding alonso's radio messages.

and it sounds cool but mainly the ferrari radio messages. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    PastaMan is still out there, so at least one more SC today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    If Hamilton can make it to the end on these and Rosberg can't that will be very interesting in terms of championship points... :holmes:
    very very interesting yes!

(Original post by ROONEY-9-MUTD)
    Rain would spoil hamilton's day. Lewis on prime, no more stops.
    in terms of the people ahead of him yes but Nico would need to pit for the wet tyres as well, Lewis leader of the two now so should get say on stops as well.

ReputationRep:
    That was some damn awesome defending by Kimi there.

You see stuff like that and see how good he is but then other races he's nowhere...

ReputationRep:
    I want ric to win this, cmon. If hamilton can't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    very very interesting yes!

I could see it with Hamilton winning with rosberg down in somewhere around 3rd/4th?

Depends on the timing of other cars. Ricciardo going slow won't help Lewis though. We need multiple people between them. Nvm.

ReputationRep:
    Maldanado in the points right nw! Hard to believe 3 people crashed out and he wasn't one of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROONEY-9-MUTD)
    I want ric to win this, cmon. If hamilton can't.

He has power unit troubles though... I want him in second behind Lewis but it all depends on how the tyres play out over these long stints tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I could see it with Hamilton winning with rosberg down in somewhere around 3rd/4th?

Depends on the timing of other cars. Ricciardo going slow won't help Lewis though. We need multiple people between them. Nvm.
    yeah, big question is do the people on softs need to stop again (Ricciardo, Alonso, Rosberg, Massa) if they do then Lewis is in pole position to win, if they don't then it's advantage to the others & Lewis is going to lose out to Nico (though not as much as he would've lost obviously)

Nico's issues seem to be sorted on his brakes now sadly as well, though they are now saying he & Bottas will need to pit due to tyre deg

ReputationRep:
    Lewis complaining about hot seat again, saying like Montreal :cry2: why Mercedes why?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hold him up Lewis, **** the team

ReputationRep:
    yeah, big question is do the people on softs need to stop again (Ricciardo, Alonso, Rosberg, Massa) if they do then Lewis is in pole position to win, if they don't then it's advantage to the others & Lewis is going to lose out to Nico (though not as much as he would've lost obviously)

Nico's issues seem to be sorted on his brakes now sadly as well, though they are now saying he & Bottas will need to pit due to tyre deg

they will definitely need to stop. The real question is will Lewis's tyres last to the end imo.

If they last it's easy for Lewis. If they die near the end he could be completely screwed and down in 5th/6th...

ReputationRep:
    Lewis complaining about hot seat again, saying like Montreal :cry2: why Mercedes why?

Hopefully it will be fine. Let's just pray...

ReputationRep:
    they will definitely need to stop. The real question is will Lewis's tyres last to the end imo.

If they last it's easy for Lewis. If they die near the end he could be completely screwed and down in 5th/6th...
    yeah, he just questioned them on the radio but they said they should last, he might just be a bit worried though given his bad luck of late!

Ricciardo losing time to Alonso, Hamilton & Rosberg, he will defo have to stop again imo so that will help people behind as he's not far ahead, he can use fresh tyres to push back though

Alonso I don't know but I assume he & Nico have to stop given radio messages

if Lewis tyres die then so does his great work today sadly kinda makes me think it's destined to happen

gahhh so much nerves atm!

ReputationRep:
    Why does tragedy always befall Lewis :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Lewis may want to be stopping soon for some new softs and match rosbergs strategy to make sure he beats him otherwise his tyres could die and he loses a lot.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Lewis suggesting the tyres won't last.

Riciardo will come out 4th, Alonso could well lose out to Massa when he pits. As could the Mercedes.

I think Riciardo has won, the Mercedes, Ferrari and Massa will be too busy squabling to catch him.

ReputationRep:
    Rosberg, stop *****ing and get closer to Lewis rather than expecting him to drop off and let you through.

As each lap goes past, I hate that man more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah, he just questioned them on the radio but they said they should last, he might just be a bit worried though given his bad luck of late!

Ricciardo losing time to Alonso, Hamilton & Rosberg, he will defo have to stop again imo so that will help people behind as he's not far ahead, he can use fresh tyres to push back though

Alonso I don't know but I assume he & Nico have to stop given radio messages

if Lewis tyres die then so does his great work today sadly kinda makes me think it's destined to happen

gahhh so much nerves atm!
    If he just piuts to softs at the same time as Rosberg he should be fine for 2nd behind ricciardo.

Also, I'd tell Rosberg to piss off. He's a second behind. And they're direct competitiors.

ReputationRep:
    why the **** they telling Lewis to let Nico past when he is still a second or so behind? if he was right behind & trying to pass then sure but he ain't at all, would cost Lewis too much atm.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.