Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBallWinner)
    You've still not said "Thank you" to my Grandfather. I'll take it on his behalf.
    Why don't you thank the ethnic minorities who also gave up their lives in the war, and are the real reason why society today is more tolerant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    It's a Chinese festival.

Well replace my example with 'gay pride festival' / 'black history month' then if you want. They're just festivals specific to one group of people / culture.
    Yes, it's a Chinese festival. But clearly you don't even know what it's about. Chinese New Year isn't the celebration of Chinese people and it doesn't exclude anyone, if you enjoy the culture you can participate. But you are so entitled that you feel excluded somehow. It seems to be an issue among many white people; that desire to be prioritized in everything. You see a discussion or a culture which does not exist on your terms, and feel that it is being used to "isolate" you. Although, I don't understand why you have a problem with black history month, is 11 months not enough for you? Must you have the entire year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    Why don't you thank the ethnic minorities who also gave up their lives in the war, and are the real reason why society today is more tolerant.
    Yes lol. I thank Africa everyday for beating the Germans thus preventing them from taking over.

Jah Jah.

wtf are you on about? :lolwut:

I wonder how your grandfather would feel knowing his grandson is a racist bigot. Disappointed i bet
    wtf are you on about? :lolwut:

I wonder how your grandfather would feel knowing his grandson is a racist bigot. Disappointed i bet
    Racist. Lol. Somebody called me that once so aside from my best mate bursting into laughter and rolling on the floor, I pulled my phone out and showed them my wallpaper.

Black Girl.

Brown Baby.

Anyway, I'm done with you. Enjoy your A-Levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truths)
    Yes, it's a Chinese festival. But clearly you don't even know what it's about. Chinese New Year isn't the celebration of Chinese people and it doesn't exclude anyone, if you enjoy the culture you can participate. But you are so entitled that you feel excluded somehow. It seems to be an issue among many white people; that desire to be prioritized in everything. You see a discussion or a culture which does not exist on your terms, and feel that it is being used to "isolate" you. Although, I don't understand why you have a problem with black history month, is 11 months not enough for you? Must you have the entire year?
    You are assuming he is white. You don't know his racial background.
    (What if he has Chinese in his racial background?)

ReputationRep:
    I am Chinese so I think I know what Chinese new year is lol. My family celebrate it every year.

I just don't see why everyone should be so angry about a certain culture wanting to celebrate.

(Original post by gazebi)
    lol this. Just shows his prejudice against white people. This thread is full of racism

ReputationRep:
    Yes lol. I thank Africa everyday for beating the Germans thus preventing them from taking over.

Jah Jah.

Racist. Lol. Somebody called me that once so aside from my best mate bursting into laughter and rolling on the floor, I pulled my phone out and showed them my wallpaper.

Black Girl.

Brown Baby.

Omg, you have a black girl in your wallpaper? I knew you weren't racist all along :O. I bet you have a black friend too. Spud me .

But question: Weren't the german nazi's white too? So are you celebrating white history, or British history? British Pride and white pride are very different things.

ReputationRep:

Jah Jah.

Black Girl.

Brown Baby.

Yup called it. I'm debating with someone with a sub par IQ. What is "Jah Jah" may I ask? Since your so ignorant, I'll let you know that Jah has nothing to do with Africa and is embedded in the rastafarian movement. To actually believe that only white people made a noteworthy contribution in the world wars highlights a serious lack of historical knowledge and frankly blatant bigotry on your part.

And? Are you gonna pull that card "I can't be racist. I have black friends" on me? Do you even read what you write lmao. I feel sorry for your black girlfriend. She's with someone who's very challenged in multiple departments.

I've finished my A Levels I'll enjoy making a worthwile contribution to society, something you can only dream of.

ReputationRep:
    I am Chinese so I think I know what Chinese new year is lol. My family celebrate it every year.
    You obviously don't know what Chinese New Year is if you think qualifies as a Pride, or exchangeable with Prides.
    (Original post by gazebi)
    I deduced from his avatar that he is white, but I guess I stand corrected.

ReputationRep:
    I think we should all form a circle, join hands and sing kumbaya

ReputationRep:
    Omg, you have a black girl in your wallpaper? I knew you weren't racist all along :O. I bet you have a black friend too. Spud me .

But question: Weren't the german nazi's white too? So are you celebrating white history, or British history? British Pride and white pride are very different things.
    The Black Girl and Brown Baby are both mine by the way. Just to refute any confusion. I don't just have random children on my wallpaper.

It's not primarily being prideful of one event. The World Wars were just an example. I don't see a problem with being "proud" of being white, black, brown, albino. So let's not cry when an event is being held for White people.

BLACK PEOPLE HAD SLAVES TOO GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup called it. I'm debating with someone with a sub par IQ. What is "Jah Jah" may I ask? Since your so ignorant, I'll let you know that Jah has nothing to do with Africa and is embedded in the rastafarian movement. To actually believe that only white people made a noteworthy contribution in the world wars highlights a serious lack of historical knowledge and frankly blatant bigotry on your part.

And? Are you gonna pull that card "I can't be racist. I have black friends" on me? Do you even read what you write lmao. I feel sorry for your black girlfriend. She's with someone who's very challenged in multiple departments.

I've finished my A Levels I'll enjoy making a worthwile contribution to society, something you can only dream of.
    The "Jah" was relating to my earlier years as a gamer, it was basically me saying "YES YES YES". If I wanted to offend I would have just put "Yam Yam Yam" or something, I don't know.

Don't feel sorry for her. Honestly. Every nights' ecstasy.

Anddddd this is to FINALLYYY end it. I don't want to bang on about what I do or how much I get paid, but you harped up with your "contribution to society". I could make it very difficult for somebody that isn't English / hold a passport to continue working / learning in Education. I would never abuse that power, of course. I just wanted to express my standing in society while you're working at Asda.

Oh and it's 'You're' by the way.

ReputationRep:
    The Black Girl and Brown Baby are both mine by the way. Just to refute any confusion. I don't just have random children on my wallpaper.

It's not primarily being prideful of one event. The World Wars were just an example. I don't see a problem with being "proud" of being white, black, brown, albino. So let's not cry when an event is being held for White people.

As I said before. You can be proud. But there is no reason to have Pride Festivals when you are celebrated everyday, while Africans & LGBT community are unsung and often marginalized and oppressed. These kind of minority groups are why pride festivals exist in the 1st place.

And about black people owning slaves, what is the relevance of that?

ReputationRep:

The "Jah" was relating to my earlier years as a gamer, it was basically me saying "YES YES YES". If I wanted to offend I would have just put "Yam Yam Yam" or something, I don't know.

Anddddd this is to FINALLYYY end it. I don't want to bang on about what I do or how much I get paid, but you harped up with your "contribution to society". I could make it very difficult for somebody that isn't English / hold a passport to continue working / learning in Education. I would never abuse that power, of course. I just wanted to express my standing in society while you're working at Asda.

If you say so.

Oh well. If you're not good with your brain at least your good with your ****.

Erm, ok :erm: From where have you made that deduction? Frankly I don't see the point you're trying to make with the passport thing. With the extremely ignorant way you've portrayed yourself I find it difficult to believe you have any noteworthy position all at. And if you do, then god help your organisation. At the end of the day, you're still a bigot :dontknow: You said you were leaving posts ago? Do you not uphold to your word?

I really don't want grammatical corrections from someone who writes in the fashion you do. It makes you look like you have no argument (which tbh you haven't had for a while now) and slightly hypocritical.

Why on earth are you on tsr anyway?

ReputationRep:
    You obviously don't know what Chinese New Year is if you think qualifies as a Pride, or exchangeable with Prides.

I deduced from his avatar that he is white, but I guess I stand corrected.
    And now you've found out I'm not you've ran out of racist insults and generalizations. Can't really be bothered to argue about the Chinese new year thing seeing as you're a self proclaimed expert on Chinese culture so it would be a waste of time for me.

Fact is you think it's okay for every other culture to have a celebration but not anything 'white' related. Tbh I really just don't understand racist people and your kind of mindset. Taking offense at other people having a celebration. It doesn't really concern you so why do you care? I live in UK and I'm proud of the achievements of this country and the history. I don't really care about race.

ReputationRep:
    As I said before. You can be proud. But there is no reason to have Pride Festivals when you are celebrated everyday, while Africans & LGBT community are unsung and often marginalized and oppressed. These kind of minority groups are why pride festivals exist in the 1st place.

Where are straight white males celebrated? Examples?

ReputationRep:

You said I shouldn't celebrate "White Pride" because the Nazi's were White.

Should Black people not celebrate being Black because some Blacks had slaves? :/

If you say so.

Oh well. If you're not good with your brain at least your good with your ****.

Erm, ok :erm: From where have you made that deduction? Frankly I don't see the point you're trying to make with the passport thing. With the extremely ignorant way you've portrayed yourself I find it difficult to believe you have any noteworthy position all at. And if you do, then god help your organisation. At the end of the day, you're still a bigot :dontknow: You said you were leaving posts ago? Do you not uphold to your word?

I really don't want grammatical corrections from someone who writes in the fashion you do. It makes you look like you have no argument (which tbh you haven't had for a while now) and slightly hypocritical.

Why on earth are you on tsr anyway?
    Reported for swearing.

ReputationRep:

The people arguing with you are freaking retarded. Being offended that god forbid there are some people that are proud their grandparents fought against the nazis lmao.

ReputationRep:

Should Black people not celebrate being Black because some Blacks had slaves? :/

Reported for swearing.
    Funny, I haven't reported your racist posts.

Clearly has no argument.

Bye now

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why it matters or is causing offence. Personally I think it's a joke and the satire of it alone makes it amusing. So long as its done in good spirits and is celebrated as simply a festival and not some kind of supremacy thing then everything is fine.

ReputationRep:

Reported for swearing.
    ye exactly lmao.

x
    Did you know that the Kings/chiefs in Africa were selling their people as slaves to Arabs and then Europeans later?

ReputationRep:
    The people arguing with you are freaking retarded. Being offended that god forbid there are some people that are proud their grandparents fought against the nazis lmao.
    Crazy isn't it, mate.

Can't be proud of being what you are or who you came from unless you or your parents came from a 3rd world country.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.