Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99DeadBaboons)
    I was there for a few weeks building a house. I was in Mymensingh (spelling?) for most of it, but made it down to Cox's Bazaar for a few days as well. I absolutely loved it. The people were so friendly and welcoming and it's a beautiful country. The biggest difficulty was avoiding a horrible, oniony death because of my allergies but I managed. I was heartbroken to leave
    I confess I've never heard of that place! But Cox's Bazaar is lovely; if I think hard enough, I can still feel the burning sand under my feet. That's how hot it was!

Aw, I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful time there! Also, regarding the onions, I say you persevered! Well done! I'm yet to discover a curried/fried dish which doesn't include onions.

ReputationRep:
    I once pretended to be a dog to escape a dog pack attack!

ReputationRep:
    I've been into the ATLAS detector at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    I confess I've never heard of that place! But Cox's Bazaar is lovely; if I think hard enough, I can still feel the burning sand under my feet. That's how hot it was!

Aw, I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful time there! Also, regarding the onions, I say you persevered! Well done! I'm yet to discover a curried/fried dish which doesn't include onions.
    I'd really love to go back. I'm getting a little sad just thinking about the great people I met there four years ago

ReputationRep:
    Was gonna say I have a large willy but people have already posted before me

I've nursed dying bees back to health by taking them inside and feeding them honey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElectricSky)
    I once pretended to be a dog to escape a dog pack attack!
    That.

Is.

Brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Was gonna say I have a large willy but people have already posted before me

I've nursed dying bees back to health by taking them inside and feeding them honey
    That doesn't make your willy any less impressive, I'm sure

That's amazing, what did they do after they'd recovered?

ReputationRep:
    I'd really love to go back. I'm getting a little sad just thinking about the great people I met there four years ago
    Aw! Do you not keep in contact with any of them? I suppose it's hard if you stayed in the rural villages. If it was, say, the capital or the surrounding cities, it wouldn't be much of a problem!

You should definitely visit again! Meet new people, etc. My family is going in less than a week. Hitch a ride.

ReputationRep:
    Aw! Do you not keep in contact with any of them? I suppose it's hard if you stayed in the rural villages. If it was, say, the capital or the surrounding cities, it wouldn't be much of a problem!

You should definitely visit again! Meet new people, etc. My family is going in less than a week. Hitch a ride.
    Yeah, a few are on Facebook, but there were a lot of people I met with no access to internet. I think I definitely will go back sometime

I'll pack my things!

ReputationRep:
    I am ambidextrous

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, a few are on Facebook, but there were a lot of people I met with no access to internet. I think I definitely will go back sometime

I'll pack my things!
    Yay! I hope you have as much fun as you did the first time! The government may be in shambles and not give a flying crap about their citizens but it just takes me back. I really wanted to visit the village my parents were born in. It's sinking though. I really want to experience the rural side of it. Making clay pots, picking things from fields, bathing in the river, etc.

Haha, hurry! :P

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't make your willy any less impressive, I'm sure

That's amazing, what did they do after they'd recovered?
    Well basically to begin with they just weren't moving. When I gave them honey they slowly moved towards it and started eating it for ages. Then when they were done they just stood there for a bit and flew off.

Have done it a couple times and I have a video of one of them on my facebook. They fly into places and get trapped and starve to death.

ReputationRep:
    oh there's not much about me really.. i suppose one is i can speak french

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I hope you have as much fun as you did the first time! The government may be in shambles and not give a flying crap about their citizens but it just takes me back. I really wanted to visit the village my parents were born in. It's sinking though. I really want to experience the rural side of it. Making clay pots, picking things from fields, bathing in the river, etc.

Haha, hurry! :P
    That sounds awesome! I hope you have an amazing time!

ReputationRep:
    Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother once apologized for being tardy to my mother, who was a police woman at the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    Oh so do you get paid for your reviews?

Awww how adorable
    Your blog's aight. Check mine out:

http://confusedusmanov.com/

Random fact: July last year, I spent 2 days in an Israeli detention centre and was then deported... for no reason at all lol

ReputationRep:
    I can draw and sketch pretty well.

ReputationRep:
    Nice Where else have you been?

I've been to England once, Bangladesh once, New Zealand once, USA a couple of times. I'd really like to see outer space too. Not for too long, might get a bit samey​ after a week or so.
    Italy,Croatia, Russia, Estonia, Spain, Poland, Sweden, France, Tunisia, Turkey, Greece, Lebanon, Syria, Ghana,Egypt,Kenya,and USA(i was born there accidentally dunno if that counts lol)

Space would be ****ing awesome. Scary,but awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    Your blog's aight. Check mine out:

http://confusedusmanov.com/

Random fact: July last year, I spent 2 days in an Israeli detention centre and was then deported... for no reason at all lol

Will do

I'm actually laughing :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    Italy,Croatia, Russia, Estonia, Spain, Poland, Sweden, France, Tunisia, Turkey, Greece, Lebanon, Syria, Ghana,Egypt,Kenya,and USA(i was born there accidentally dunno if that counts lol)

Space would be ****ing awesome. Scary,but awesome
    So you've been to a few places then
    That all sounds amazing I'd love to tick those places off my list I've promised my father that when I'm fantastically wealthy, I'm taking him into space

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.