The Student Room Group

Your favourite type of guy? (looks wise)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hachik0
Would you have to join up if or when you return?

Hows University going by the way?

Yes I will have to

Very well, work load is high but good balance with clubbing and one night stands

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Med_medine
Yes I will have to

Very well, work load is high but good balance with clubbing and one night stands

Posted from TSR Mobile

You seem like you have it all planned. :biggrin:

Do you think NS is a good idea?
funny how men come on to these threads saying what they think women should find attractive and get peeved off when they don't, as if they would actually know.
Original post by quads1992
funny how men come on to these threads saying what they think women should find attractive and get peeved off when they don't, as if they would actually know.

Ohmygoshyes it's so annoying and sometimes they have the nerve to tell us they know what the majority of women like and fail to realise everybody has different tastes :rolleyes: kmt
Reply 144
I thought we were talking about general looks on here :tongue: Not celebrities :biggrin:

Oh well.... If I had to pick a celebrity....

The young version of Hugh Grant :love:
Beards, sleeve tatts, dark brown hair and brown eyes, not thin but not fat and maybe glasses as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Easy. Tall -ish guy with floppy fringe, hair doesn't have to be long as long as it's Oooft. Nice teeth and smile. Preferably wears big black square rimmed glasses like normal ray bans :smile: wears shirts and jeans and likes blazers :P

Kind of like a nerdy chic hipster look?
Guys with dark hair not too short but not to long either, just long enough to put your hands through and piercing blue eyes <3 (or brown)
So obviously my fave celebs would be ian somerhalder, dylan o'brian, tyler hoechling( holy smokes he is perfection) bobby morley, iwan rheon ( killer jaw)..the list goes on... so many beautiful guys in this world :smile:
Long dark brown hair. Facial hair & beard. Hazel colour eyes are nice but I'm not too fussed about eye colour. Big arms. Not a fan of the veins a lot of girl's seem to be into. Caramel complexion. (if that's the Middle Easten skin-tone?) Someone that appears to be very manly is attractive. :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

these are all guys i think are somewhat attractive. obviously their looks vary vastly. everyone will have completely different types, beauty is subjective :smile:
Taller than me, dark skinned, dark hair
Tall, lanky, messy haired guys (preferably brown hair).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending