Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stupidest rumour you have heard about yourself? Watch

ReputationRep:
    At our year 11 prom last month there was a used condom found near the maths block and a couple of my friends started telling people that I had sex with the girl that I like. She hasn't ever noticed me so why would I have had sex with her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We were on a school trip, and apparently I was watching two students have sex in the woods :lolwut: They further embellished it saying that I was watching from the treetops.

ReputationRep:
    That I always supposedly spill the contents of my dirty laundry.

No puns ere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    Not quite sure about what the law says because of this:
    Its still pretty bad

ReputationRep:
    - Living in halls was the worst in that respect, literally felt like I was on big brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
    Its still pretty bad
    Well yeah, it's completely inappropriate. My point was that there was some suggestion that it was legal because she was 18 at the time but that quote suggested that it didn't matter. I mean, it's obvious that if an 18-year-old is sleeping with their teacher then there was probably some degree of inappropriate encouragement (or worse, grooming) going on before the student was 18.

ReputationRep:
    Not quite sure about what the law says because of this:
    We weren't at school - was a higher education college. Much more relaxed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah, it's completely inappropriate. My point was that there was some suggestion that it was legal because she was 18 at the time but that quote suggested that it didn't matter. I mean, it's obvious that if an 18-year-old is sleeping with their teacher then there was probably some degree of inappropriate encouragement (or worse, grooming) going on before the student was 18.
    Bloody hell, no grooming. I was well into my 18th year before anything happened.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    Bloody hell, no grooming. I was well into my 18th year before anything happened.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's still a bit... you know
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Do you come from a particularly conservative area? It's normal to have lost one's virginity by 26 because by 26 most people have been in situations where they've met a lot of people and shared a lot of different life experiences with them. It tends to bring people together.
    No, I'm not a conservative person. I'm doing everything alone, say almost. Its very rarely that I spend my time with people.

ReputationRep:
    A guy I hadn't even seen in ten years was telling people in my hometown that I was on juice. He also told people I was injecting smack.

Sounds like a couple of extremely contradictory claims but whatever. People who never had the balls to leave their sad little town have to make up stories about others to justify their failures.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's still a bit... you know
    You weren't there man, you don't know what it was like

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When i was in year 10 i had sex with a sixth former...if only

ReputationRep:
    You weren't there man, you don't know what it was like

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've seen Lolita

ReputationRep:
    I've seen Lolita
    It wasn't anything like that -_-

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't anything like that -_-
    Tbh I can't really talk because I slept with a 16 year old... but I'm sure it was

ReputationRep:
    Ages ago my so called friend (who in hindsight was seriously a weirdo) told a bunch of people I liked some guy. I also didn't even happen to know the guy was?! I had loads of people come up to me asking "Do you like Blah Blah?" I was like who the **** is that?! It was actually such a random weird thing to do...

ReputationRep:
    Oh and my real name was 'Sasha' not Alex.

I've no idea how that happened.

ReputationRep:
    Some boy started a rumour that I was stabbed in the neck... Just because I have a scar from an operation :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That there was naked pictures of me it was actually another vicki in my year idiots, & that i was a psycho who gave someone a chelsea smile wtf???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.