Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

which ethnic group your attracted to the most Watch

• View Poll Results: most attracted too?
    white
    45.99%
    south asian
    15.51%
    arab
    4.28%
    other middle eastern
    2.14%
    black
    14.44%
    east asian
    9.09%
    mixed
    8.56%

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Mixed kinda covers a lot of bases. Also what about the Med etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    Mixed kinda covers a lot of bases. Also what about the Med etc?
    Mediterranean is covered by whites in southern europe and arabs in north africa and the middle east.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    Mediterranean is covered by whites in southern europe and arabs in north africa and the middle east.
    Hmmm I guess that makes sense but I think the Mediterranean type is a pretty distinct one. As is the South American one.

ReputationRep:
    Black, white and mixed race.

ReputationRep:
    Black or Black Mix.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    No that's not racist. I'm tired of people making racist seem like it is exclusively overt extremes No it is covert and implicit, illicit when overt and explicit. Why do I argue with simples lmao
    So you want me to force myself to have sex with a black girl even though I am not attracted to her? That's racist.

(Original post by Ndella)
    Oh please, no one takes stereotypes seriously.
    Heard of the 5 o / police? They be arresting the first n word (as they say) they see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Hot girls in every race.
    This ^

Personally tho:

Latin(a) and Middle Eastern.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    surprised at the number of votes for black people- I thought the people here had it in for black girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisychain_)
    surprised at the number of votes for black people- I thought the people here had it in for black girls
    well it doesn't show which people voted so we don't know how much of it was for black girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisychain_)
    lol, that could be non-black girls/black girls voting for black men, I think it mainly is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    Oh hello :flutter: lol just messing.
    Native American Indian and black :tong:
    Interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Middle eastern
    South African :love:
    Indian
    Pakistani

ReputationRep:
    Generally prefer White or East Asian girls of Chinese or Korean descent. Ideally prefer the girl to be fairly tall (5'8 or more) and not fat.

One thing I don't care much for are mixed race girls despite being mixed myself. Also immediately lose any attraction if she is a muslim of any kind.

Alas it seems for me I'm stuck with White as 90% of females around me are White, I don't do that LDR thing. The other issue is East Asian females generally don't touch blokes who have kids or are generally rather hostile towards kids that aren't biologically hers' so considering the small numbers of them near me I'm not even going to bother again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilsz)
    Middle eastern
    South African :love:
    Indian
    Pakistani
    south african? which race of south african?

ReputationRep:
    south african? which race of south african?
    Asian so light/dark brown skin

ReputationRep:
    Any race to be quite honest. If you're attractive you're attractive - regardless of race/colour. I don't know why people seemed to be influenced by the idea that white people are more physically attractive as oppose to mixed/black/Asian. It's the 21st century, and people need to seriously stop being stereotypical. I'm attracted to any race. Like I said before if you're attractive you're attractive, and race/ 'dark skin complexion' shouldn't be preventing you from being attracted to them.

ReputationRep:
    er...largely Indian/south Asian. dunno why, just is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimolozen)
    er...largely Indian/south Asian. dunno why, just is.
    what ethnicity are you?

ReputationRep:
    which group are you most attracted too?
    Aren't all middle easterns Arab?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackorchard_01)
    Aren't all middle easterns Arab?
    I dont think so no. Afghans are Middle Eastern but they are not Arab.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.