Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Finally got confirmation from Durham so that's 5 acknowledgments time to wait for decisions *refreshes email*

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from birmingham today!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maisie1205)
    Got an offer from birmingham today!!
    What offer did you get? And your predicated grades? I'm applying there and I'm scared incase I don't get an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maisie1205)
    got an offer from birmingham today!!
    congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    I seem a bit late to the party on this thread but I've applied to UCL, Royal Holloway, Southampton, Cardiff and Liverpool

I do Psychology, History and Maths (I did Chemistry at AS and Biology but I dropped Biology in January and we don't talk about Chemistry :L). I got an A in History and Psychology and then a C in Maths.

At GCSE I got 6A*s, 4As, 2Bs and a C :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KASBanham)
    I seem a bit late to the party on this thread but I've applied to UCL, Royal Holloway, Southampton, Cardiff and Liverpool

I do Psychology, History and Maths (I did Chemistry at AS and Biology but I dropped Biology in January and we don't talk about Chemistry :L). I got an A in History and Psychology and then a C in Maths.

At GCSE I got 6A*s, 4As, 2Bs and a C :-)
    i have offers from liverpool and cardiff they seem to reply within 2 weeks, cardiff replied in a week

ReputationRep:
    Got my first offer today!!! From Lincoln 320 points

ReputationRep:
    I'm so stuck... I received BBD last year at AS in English, Psychology and French. I want to do psychology at uni but i'm only predicted AAC (I'm very bad at French).. has anyone got similar grades and recieved offers? Possible places for me = Plymouth, oxford B, Loughborough, Lincoln, Bristol, UEA, Sheffield. I also got gcse grade C in maths. Anyone with any advice/similar grades? Merci

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasspence)
    I'm so stuck... I received BBD last year at AS in English, Psychology and French. I want to do psychology at uni but i'm only predicted AAC (I'm very bad at French).. has anyone got similar grades and recieved offers? Possible places for me = Plymouth, oxford B, Loughborough, Lincoln, Bristol, UEA, Sheffield. I also got gcse grade C in maths. Anyone with any advice/similar grades? Merci
    Well I got BBBC predicted ABBC and got an offer from Lincoln for 320, so I think you would too since your predicted adds to 320 As for the others I don't know their typical offers etc as I haven't looked at them but with two As that looks good and sort of brings the C up if you know what I mean to av. ABB although unis might not do that, but you get where I'm coming from? Good luck! I'm sure it'll be fine! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loosiemorgan)
    Well I got BBBC predicted ABBC and got an offer from Lincoln for 320, so I think you would too since your predicted adds to 320 As for the others I don't know their typical offers etc as I haven't looked at them but with two As that looks good and sort of brings the C up if you know what I mean to av. ABB although unis might not do that, but you get where I'm coming from? Good luck! I'm sure it'll be fine! :P
    AAh okay! Well done that's amazing Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmEchelon)
    Any good uni's that offer a placement year? Apart from Cardiff
    Possibly lower entry requirements than Cardiff?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry if someone's already answered this but Portsmouth offer a sandwich course and want BBB

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for psychology and linguistics at Oxford, psychology and language sciences at UCL, and psychology at Bath, KCL, and Manchester.
    So far I have an offer from Manchester, does anyone else?
    Has anyone applied for KCL?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heared from Exeter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aneesah_May)
    i have offers from liverpool and cardiff they seem to reply within 2 weeks, cardiff replied in a week
    Yeah I've got some offers they seem to reply quickly for psychology which is great :-)

ReputationRep:
    Woo! I've received 3 offers in 3 days! From lincoln, loughborough and Leicester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Layleexx)
    Sorry if someone's already answered this but Portsmouth offer a sandwich course and want BBB
    Loughborough do! Entry is AAB

ReputationRep:
    I haven't applied and everyone's getting offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1) What universities are you thinking of applying to?
    Birmingham - AAB
    Leicester- AAB
    Loughborough - ABB
    Keele - BBB/ABC
    Aston-ABB
    2) What subjects do you do and what have you achieved in your AS year?
    Maths - C (Resitting C2)
    Psychology - C (1 mark off B)
    Spanish - B (resitting written module)
    English lit (AS)- D
    3) GCSE grades?
    1A*, 7As, 2Bs, 1C.

ReputationRep:
    1) I'm applying to Cardiff, Nottingham, Southampton and Exeter so far, although these are all asking AAB (although some accept AB and just a pass in welsh bac despite it being graded now)
    If i don't get offers I'll probably apply for a lower entry requirement somewhere, if I miss out on an offer from cardiff I'll apply for their other psych course, as that's the place I want to go most, and if I get offers from most of them including Cardiff, I might try my luck at Bath (probably won't though)

2) My AS grades were poor; Psych B, English Lit B, Biology C and Maths E (that's a miracle tbh)
    i'm predicted A* A B in psych, lit and bio respectively, as I missed an A by 2 marks in Psych and had to deal with extenuating circumstances from Christmas til March, which affected learning and revision, I know I will meet these predictions

3) My GCSEs were decent; 3A*s (maths' english lit & english lang) 3As 5Bs and Pass in Welsh Bac

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=IAmEchelon;51099925]What offer did you get? And your predicated grades? I'm applying there and I'm scared incase I don't get an offer

Hi there! My offer was the standard AAB and my predictions are A*A*A but my friend who's predicted AAB also got an offer at the same time as me so I wouldn't worry

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.