Lancaster Offer Holders 2015 Watch

steelman1000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kykolo)
Well, I got it quite awhile ago actually - about March 2014, just had to defer due to the military. But I've firmed it so everybody starting Oct 2015, I hope to see you there!
cheers!! cya there

Posted from TSR Mobile
eggpotato
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone going to an applicant visit day? What are they like? Are they very interactive or just like a normal open day?
Vlad.Str
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone applying for 2015 Lancaster Marketing and Advertising? I applied yesterday, waiting for their offer
aleea03
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by eggpotato)
Anyone going to an applicant visit day? What are they like? Are they very interactive or just like a normal open day?
I went to a visit day and you have a tour, a talk about the uni, a talk about the course, we got taken to all the labs (I've applied for a science course) and then met all the lecturers and could chat with who we wanted

Posted from TSR Mobile
eggpotato
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by aleea03)
I went to a visit day and you have a tour, a talk about the uni, a talk about the course, we got taken to all the labs (I've applied for a science course) and then met all the lecturers and could chat with who we wanted

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's really helpful thanks
Princepieman
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just got an offer for Computer Systems Engineering!
Spongelk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'll be firming Lancaster for Physics MSci! Hope to see you people in October
shedders15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer for business studies on the 18th of December after applying on the 6th! I've been visiting my girlfriend at Lancaster University for the last 2 years so already know everything i like about it! can't decide between Lonsdale, county or fylde
steelman1000
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
colleges are the toughest bits to decide on haha, been wondering out of curiosity if for example you make friends with someone from another college from your course or society, would you be allowed to go see them in their college??

Posted from TSR Mobile
eggpotato
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by steelman1000)
colleges are the toughest bits to decide on haha, been wondering out of curiosity if for example you make friends with someone from another college from your course or society, would you be allowed to go see them in their college??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I went on a campus tour of the uni recently and the guide said the colleges are definitely not restricted to their members. you can go to other people's colleges and even use the facilities e.g. the bars/restaurants, theme nights and stuff
steelman1000
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I went on a campus tour of the uni recently and the guide said the colleges are definitely not restricted to their members. you can go to other people's colleges and even use the facilities e.g. the bars/restaurants, theme nights and stuff
wow that's ace!! got an offer for law so it's definitely going to be my first choice if birmingham doesn't give me an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hjb2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone got an offer for BA Geography?
eggpotato
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by steelman1000)
wow that's ace!! got an offer for law so it's definitely going to be my first choice if birmingham doesn't give me an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer for law as well! Well, for law and criminology. Still not sure which uni I'll firm though. But anyways good luck with Birmingham :]
steelman1000
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got an offer for law as well! Well, for law and criminology. Still not sure which uni I'll firm though. But anyways good luck with Birmingham :]
wow, isn't that great! really like lancaster tho but as soon as I make my decision, I'll definitely you know. it would be great to make friends before going uni haha!!! aw and thanks, fingers crossed!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jmce
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've got an offer for Computer Science (G400), does anybody else have an offer for it that is thinking of firming?
Vlad.Str
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'll firm lancaster on mktg and adv once I get the offer
What college are you thinking to join?

Posted from TSR Mobile
realunited
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Conditional offer for Business Studies
leonardtingang
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
have u received any offer to the course?
Ibrahim_AZ
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have got conditional offer for BSc Business Studeis from Lancaster. Anyone got offers for that degre??

Current students feel free to contribute and tell me how you like the Uni.

Thanks
Ray0405
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I just received my offer from Lancaster today for Natural Sciences, AAA. Chuffed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 13 Jul '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (121)
39.54%
No - but I will (16)
5.23%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.69%

Watched Threads