Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry) Watch

Tt333
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fatsherry)
Well done . Can I ask your AS and predicted grades if you don't mind? I'm applying for law too (3 years). Just waiting for my Ucas to be sent off by my teachers now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi ofcourse,

My AS results were AAAB
And my predictions are A*A*A*
Tt333
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by memoona123456)
HI! I have offer from Warwick toooooo, to study Law with German Law (4 years) May I ask why you have chosen Bristol over Warwick. I have also applied to Bristol but heard nothing yet xx
Hi,
I liked it because when i went to visit Bristol i liked the atmosphere and i wasnt sure about the idea of being in a campus uni. But im actually considering Warwick more now, and Kings, which was my 4th choice, but the have given me an offer with a scholarship, so im reconsidering my options.

Well done on the offer. Is Warwick your top choice?
memoona123456
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tt333)
Hi,
I liked it because when i went to visit Bristol i liked the atmosphere and i wasnt sure about the idea of being in a campus uni. But im actually considering Warwick more now, and Kings, which was my 4th choice, but the have given me an offer with a scholarship, so im reconsidering my options.

Well done on the offer. Is Warwick your top choice?

fair enough different people arw suited to different places. hahah i have no idea. id quite like to go to oxford but if not then either bristol or warwick
Tt333
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by memoona123456)
fair enough different people arw suited to different places. hahah i have no idea. id quite like to go to oxford but if not then either bristol or warwick
They are all good. Visit them again maybe and make a decision after that?
memoona123456
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tt333)
They are all good. Visit them again maybe and make a decision after that?
Yep definitely a good idea!
Politepedant
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HopefulLawyerHG)
Well done! Erm not sure, hoping to get an interview which are starting to come out at the moment. Good luck with Oxford!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, you too! Ahh, best wishes!! Thanks a lot
Politepedant
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ShafTJB)
My situation is a bit weird. In year 12 I did 3 A2s (Maths, Economics and Physics) and an AS (Eng Lit) and got the grades, so currently I hold uncon offers for engineering at Wwick, UCL and Queen Mary. Now that Im in year 13, I've decided to do one more A2 (further maths) and STEP Maths too. I'm at school once a week and the rest of the time I'm working and planning to go travelling throughout the year. So far this (semi) gap year, Ive been to South Africa. What are your plans?
That's amazing! Wow, you must be so proud of your achievements. Awesome, what did you do in SA? Well, my offer at Sheffield includes a year in Spain while, at the other unis I've applied to (with the exception of Oxford), I get to decide at the end of my 1st year if I want to do a year abroad - to Japan, Singapore, the US, etc...
ShafTJB
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Politepedant)
That's amazing! Wow, you must be so proud of your achievements. Awesome, what did you do in SA? Well, my offer at Sheffield includes a year in Spain while, at the other unis I've applied to (with the exception of Oxford), I get to decide at the end of my 1st year if I want to do a year abroad - to Japan, Singapore, the US, etc...
That sounds great!!! Go Japan!! Ahahahaha!
In South Africa, it was a 3 week expedition. First 3 days were usual touristy stuff in Johannesburg. Then I flew to Durban and drove to Umkhumbi, a reservation. Learnt how to save the environment and endangered animals such as cheetahas and elephants. Then went to Kosi Bay, probably the most beautiful place I've ever been! Helped repair a school over there. (It was a village who lived off the sea, on the coast of SA and Mozambique). Then went on trail for 4 days in the wilderness with nothing but food and a sleeping bag, sleeping under the stars, and can honestly say, Lion King got Africa so spot on it is crazy!
upendatom
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wooooh just received an offer for History of Art after attending an interview last Wednesday Warwick will most likely be my insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tremmel
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer for History asking AAA! I'm predicted AAAA and my number one choice would be UCL.. but this seems so tempting!
lustforlife
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tremmel)
Got an offer for History asking AAA! I'm predicted AAAA and my number one choice would be UCL.. but this seems so tempting!
Got an offer for history aswell but also leaning towards UCL more!
Have you got the questionaire yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tremmel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lustforlife)
Got an offer for history aswell but also leaning towards UCL more!
Have you got the questionaire yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well UCL haven't responded, my application was sent last Friday. How long did it take for you to get a response?
lustforlife
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well UCL haven't responded, my application was sent last Friday. How long did it take for you to get a response?
It took them over a week to send an acknowledgement email and portico details and this was after I contacted them and they told me that there was an admin problem on their end.
Still haven't received the questionnaire yet though, getting impatient as others have

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tremmel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lustforlife)
It took them over a week to send an aknowledgment email and portico details and this was after I contacted them and they told me that there was an admin problem on their end.
Still haven't received the questionnaire yet though, getting impatiant as others have

Posted from TSR Mobile
One of the things that drives me more towards Warwick is that it it'll be a lot cheaper in the long run, and I believe it to be marginally better? Either way, it's a tough decision; I'm close enough to potentially commute to UCL in 2nd/3rd year, and London is very enticing! Good luck though, I hope you get the offer you want
lustforlife
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
One of the things that drives me more towards Warwick is that it it'll be a lot cheaper in the long run, and I believe it to be marginally better? Either way, it's a tough decision; I'm close enough to potentially commute to UCL in 2nd/3rd year, and London is very enticing! Good luck though, I hope you get the offer you want
I'm in the exact same position!
Thank you and you too
vimto39
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone here going to any of the early Physics offer holder days?
Politepedant
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ShafTJB)
That sounds great!!! Go Japan!! Ahahahaha!
In South Africa, it was a 3 week expedition. First 3 days were usual touristy stuff in Johannesburg. Then I flew to Durban and drove to Umkhumbi, a reservation. Learnt how to save the environment and endangered animals such as cheetahas and elephants. Then went to Kosi Bay, probably the most beautiful place I've ever been! Helped repair a school over there. (It was a village who lived off the sea, on the coast of SA and Mozambique). Then went on trail for 4 days in the wilderness with nothing but food and a sleeping bag, sleeping under the stars, and can honestly say, Lion King got Africa so spot on it is crazy!
Hahaha, you aren't Japanese by any chance, are you? my gosh, that sounds unbelievable. Did you do this with a group or were you alone? That must have been absolutely wonderful. Camping out there is unreal, isn't it? I've only done it once but it was insanely good. Well, I may have to disagree somewhat because I'm African and have never seen a talking warthog!! Hahah
estella97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have an offer for Politics ☺️ if your wondering I achieved AAAB last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
sophus18x
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by electricgrrl)
I heard back from them a couple of weeks after I applied good luck if you're waiting for a reply!

Sent of my application yesterday. I already have my A levels and I'm currently on a gap year. I'm expecting to get an unconditional as I got A*BB and entry requirements are ABB.
NLilliana19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got A Conditional Offer for Psychology today
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads