Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasey)
    Another Pembroke humanities ooo
    hellooo yeah woo humanities all the way. glad to see im not the only one with insomnia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mil Lee)
    hellooo yeah woo humanities all the way. glad to see im not the only one with insomnia
    Haha I haven't attempted to sleep to be fair, yesterday's excitement hasn't quite worn off
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by paradoxicalme)
    Thank you so much, and well done to you too!

Living ****, that remark! Genuinely thought I didn't have a chance...If that happens again this year I'll go to the OCR offices with a flamethrower.
    What happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gearoid94)
    I made a freedom of information request last year and they emailed me a copy of my interview report. They charged me £10.
    How would one go about doing that?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I might as well post in here since I can

Pembroke Engineering for A*A*AA, though my A has already been achieved, so it's effectively A*A*A.

I'm sure this will give me really good motivation to revise hard this year too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuthHarvey)
    Same subject/college/offer! Might be seeing you in October?
    :D If we can meet those frickin' offers xD

ReputationRep:
    I feel so bland compared to everyone else :lol:

Like I feel I'm okay intelligence wise.

But everyone else just seems to do a ton of other **** and I don't do anything.

I j chill and laze about no drive present

And I'm not private school lad either lmao, with those amazing holidays, or nights out

Thoughts are being cruel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)

And I'm not private school lad either lmao, with those amazing holidays, or nights out

Thoughts are being cruel
    Don't worry, you're not alone here

ReputationRep:
    Sweeeeet

I'm picking Maths B, Chemistry, Physics... And probably Biology of cells in case I wanna go into that stuff
    Might see you in Chemistry and Cells

ReputationRep:
    Gonville and Caius, Law, IB 40 points with 776 at HL

ReputationRep:

Thoughts are being cruel
    There are very many people at Cambridge who are super lazy. And who knows, you may end up trying a lot of stuff once you start there (I sure did!).

Cambridge is like the least money-flashy place to be really, most people just eat in college so there's not much big spending on meals, no one really gets many drinks at clubs because they just get their haul from Sainsbury's and/or student bar beforehand, and to be honest I can't really think of much else in the way of expenditure you can really incur there. Besides, around 2/3rds of Cam are state schoolers, and of the private schoolers many aren't really that well off at all.

Oh OK I just thought of one expenditure thing which I guess does happen, which is that some people might have tricked out setups with like big TVs, top computers/projectors/speakers and game consoles in their rooms. That's about it though tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Green_Pink)
    Don't worry, you're not alone here
    Yeah, I guess I'm just having those thoughts :lol:
    (Original post by rubisco)
    Might see you in Chemistry and Cells
    Woooooo
    (Original post by ClickItBack)
    There are very many people at Cambridge who are super lazy. And who knows, you may end up trying a lot of stuff once you start there (I sure did!).

Cambridge is like the least money-flashy place to be really, most people just eat in college so there's not much big spending on meals, no one really gets many drinks at clubs because they just get their haul from Sainsbury's and/or student bar beforehand, and to be honest I can't really think of much else in the way of expenditure you can really incur there. Besides, around 2/3rds of Cam are state schoolers, and of the private schoolers many aren't really that well off at all.

Oh OK I just thought of one expenditure thing which I guess does happen, which is that some people might have tricked out setups with like big TVs, top computers/projectors/speakers and game consoles in their rooms. That's about it though tbh.
    I want to start! I just always get nervous about starting things because I feel people will laugh at how bad I am at whatever :lol:

I don't drink which I feel will be like problematic

That doesn't bother me, not much of a gamer, bought a PS4 which was a waste of money tbf ahah

ReputationRep:
    A*A*A and S,1 in STEP II/III from Trinity Hall for maths, delighted!

ReputationRep:
    St. John's
    Maths
    A*A*A, and 1,1 in STEP II,III

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllaJayne)
    I'm Churchill toooooooo
    Hey fellow churchiller! Can't wait to start the course now

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=L'Evil Fish;52831361]

I don't drink which I feel will be like problematic

/QUOTE]

I don't drink either. I am a bit worried about that, but now we're two in the same boat

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I can post here!

College: Selwyn
    Course: Veterinary medicine
    Offer: A*A*A

Congratulations to you all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDodd)
    Bio NatSci, same college, same offer!!!!
    (Original post by Rose_Wavy)
    Well done! It's so exciting!, I can't quite believe it's actually happened!
    So I've seen about 6 of us for NatSci at Christ's :eek:

20 others ish out there :lol:

I'm actually super proud I got in with all you people with like 99% ums :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paradoxicalme)
    x.
    Owent4

Pembroke

NatSci biological

A*A*A*

Btw

ReputationRep:
    NatSci Physical
    Gonville and Caius
    A*A*A

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.