Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anybody who lost hers/his in a group sex? )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In the woods of my school grounds.

ReputationRep:
    A hotel room in Stockholm.

ReputationRep:
    On my ex-girlfriends living room floor, when we had it free all night, in a little bed I'd made with duvets and pillows surrounded by candles and low lighting.

#Baller

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LonelyDemon)
    There was a girl I use to deliver my papers to when I did my paper round as a early/mid teen, I talked quite a bit about random stuff. One day she messaged me on MSN messenger if she wanted to hang out. Her mum was at work until late so she had the house to herself, she was suppose to have a key which she forgot so we sat outside in her garden. She had condoms on her and asked me to do with her, I replied with yes, we did it on her garden bench for about 20 minutes until her mum walked through the back door of the house.

She shouted at me to go, I legged it and the next thing I knew I was told I was a bad influence on her, I was confused because she was the one who asked me. I told my dad about it and responded by saying 'thats women for you. She blocked on MSN so I never spoke to her since it happened.
    That is such a cool experience, how old were you both. I used to have a paper round and always wanted this to happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    That is such a cool experience, how old were you both. I used to have a paper round and always wanted this to happen.
    I had a similar experience when I used to do a paper round, there was this pretty girl I always used to see doing one as well, and we would like awkwardly smile at each other whenever I cycled past. One day I came off my bike quite badly and knackered my knee, and as I was sitting on the kerb in the pouring rain she came up and asked if I was ok. An hour later we were making out in her living room after abandoning our paper rounds.

The thing is I got fired for doing that and I never saw her again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    I was about 14/15 from what I can remember, I think she was 15/16 as she born in the same year or a year or 2 older than me, I know I was younger than her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    I had a similar experience when I used to do a paper round, there was this pretty girl I always used to see doing one as well, and we would like awkwardly smile at each other whenever I cycled past. One day I came off my bike quite badly and knackered my knee, and as I was sitting on the kerb in the pouring rain she came up and asked if I was ok. An hour later we making out in her living room after abandoning our paper rounds.

The thing is I got fired for doing that and I never saw her again.
    Lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On Venus.

Sex is soooo over rated - for a girl - the first time is **** - and if there is no emotional connection - well I might as well just be a damn hole of a bottle.

Wait for the person you love - wedding night - and make it count.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EMassey)
    My bed while my parents were out but my little sister was downstairs watching TV...
    Living the thug life?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EMassey)
    My bed while my parents were out but my little sister was downstairs watching TV...
    Sexy!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I could ever bring a girl that I'd pulled back to my parents', the reason being, having the unfortunate combination of very small and squeaky bed and very light sleeping and inquisitive mother. I'm sure others can vouch for this lol..

Here at uni is a completely different story though, so I'll be staying here this summer!

I lost mine at my friend's girlfriends on a camp bed in the living room.

Ex-girlfriend's living room floor.

ReputationRep:
    Almost in a graveyard for me when I was 20... Ended up in my bedroom thank god, 3 years later we're still together!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.