Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ronhaar)
    Do you listen to The Front Bottoms and Modern Baseball?

Also, does anyone listen to Yellowcard? I feel like I'm the only one haha
    Never really listened to em.

Yellowcard are awesome live! I'm not really a fan of them as such, but I saw them supporting ATL on a tour a few years ago and they were so good, should probably give em a listen.

ReputationRep:
    Do you listen to The Front Bottoms and Modern Baseball?

Also, does anyone listen to Yellowcard? I feel like I'm the only one haha
    Front bottoms & MB are so good, songs are so catchy!
    Do you like seaway or fort hope?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessjanesanders)
    Front bottoms & MB are so good, songs are so catchy!
    Do you like seaway or fort hope?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not really listened to Seaway but Fort Hope remind me of Don Broco haha

ReputationRep:
    Yes! They have the same kinda distinctive voice! Same as LTA, you can tell its them >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I'm sorry but if you are a fan of Don Broco you will have gone down in my estimation :P

Seaway are awesome though :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeL1994)
    I'm sorry but if you are a fan of Don Broco you will have gone down in my estimation :P

Seaway are awesome though :P
    I've only seen them once. They were supporting WATO and they were big on the scene back then haha (don broco that is).
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I've only seen them once. They were supporting WATO and they were big on the scene back then haha (don broco that is).
    I never saw the hype with them, I mean technically they don't stand out to me and vocally I cannot stand his voice. I like my music catchy, if it doesn't make me want to mosh then I'm out, but each to their own.

On a positive note, saw these guys open for Four Year Strong, was blown away:

ReputationRep:
    I never saw the hype with them, I mean technically they don't stand out to me and vocally I cannot stand his voice. I like my music catchy, if it doesn't make me want to mosh then I'm out, but each to their own.

On a positive note, saw these guys open for Four Year Strong, was blown away:

Someone told me about light you up!! I like those ^.^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do it! If you can find the album Somewhere In The Between...damn!
    Would just like to thank you for recommending Streetlight Manifesto to me, I love those guys now. Love Everything Goes Numb in particular. Somewhere in the Between's cool as well
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by AaronPeterHurst)
    Would just like to thank you for recommending Streetlight Manifesto to me, I love those guys now. Love Everything Goes Numb in particular. Somewhere in the Between's cool as well
    No problem man! Their live shows are off the wall

ReputationRep:
    New bands to listen to please?!
    Oh, you might like Authority Zero. They're quite varied in their sound, but they have quite a few kickass ska punk songs in their locker. Check out this one:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else like Bad Religion, Pennywise and/or NOFX's newer stuff? They've all released new albums in the last 3 years and they still sound kickass in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I just want to check whether I should merge my idea with here?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3300103

ReputationRep:
    Only recently discovered The Wonder Years and I am kicking myself for not listening to them sooner!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CelineBean)
    Only recently discovered The Wonder Years and I am kicking myself for not listening to them sooner!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG are you serious right now :O

ReputationRep:
    OMG are you serious right now :O
    Wish I wasn't! Never related to a band so much :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CelineBean)
    Wish I wasn't! Never related to a band so much :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I love finding bands/songs that you can relate to!! Like yay someone understands me ha ha !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone listen to the older punk bands? The Misfits,The Who,The Ramones or sex pistols?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millymolly123)
    Does anyone listen to the older punk bands? The Misfits,The Who,The Ramones or sex pistols?
    Hell yeah, but this isn't the thread for that real Punk. I'm a huge fan of all of those bands, especially The Who and the Sex Pistols. I'm also into Operation Ivy, Rancid and Green Day 1989-1994.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Bonnie and Clyde;55608173]Hell yeah, but this isn't the thread for that real Punk. I'm a huge fan of all of those bands, especially The Who and the Sex Pistols. I'm also into Operation Ivy, Rancid and Green Day 1989-1994.

Haha I like how you call it real punk...I'll have to have a look at operation ivy. Ever listened to Velvet Underground, I love the song mirror. Out of curiosity whats your favourite Green Day song?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.