Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saraelan)
    I was suposed to be for march too but it looks like we got the same phone call i assume riverside because thats what i got selected for in march and riveraide was full for sept so i assume someones droped out x
    Fingers crossed it is riverside. Not sure what I'd do if it isn't. I was so shocked to get the phone call I didn't take everything in that was said I think she said they'd send a letter out? How are you feeling about it? What are you doing at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niki0124)
    Fingers crossed it is riverside. Not sure what I'd do if it isn't. I was so shocked to get the phone call I didn't take everything in that was said I think she said they'd send a letter out? How are you feeling about it? What are you doing at the moment?

I hope its riverside too! I looove chester so much!! Same here i was like "ermm ermmm" beause i was like omg sept as in 5ish months away ahhhh haha i thought i has like a year to save and prepare, but its better because i can start earlyer how about you? Im doing a acees to HE cours atmo, we finish in june.. You?

ReputationRep:
    I hope its riverside too! I looove chester so much!! Same here i was like "ermm ermmm" beause i was like omg sept as in 5ish months away ahhhh haha i thought i has like a year to save and prepare, but its better because i can start earlyer how about you? Im doing a acees to HE cours atmo, we finish in june.. You?
    Yeah I thought I had a year to sort the kids out and stuff but glad its September as that was the original plan. I did an access course last year. Working in a care home atm. Where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought I had a year to sort the kids out and stuff but glad its September as that was the original plan. I did an access course last year. Working in a care home atm. Where do you live?
    Ye? Im working on nurse bank at the moment. I live in north wales, you? Add me ond facebook if you want, its sara elan evans, my pic is just me

ReputationRep:
    Ahh ye? Im working on nurse bank atmo.. I live in north wales, add me kn fb if you want, sara elan evans, my pic is just of me

ReputationRep:
    Ahh ye? Im working on nurse bank atmo.. I live in north wales, add me kn fb if you want, sara elan evans, my pic is just of me
    I live in chester😊 I've sent a request on fb my names Nicola Carrigan-Derbyshire

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.