Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    Could this be the best James Bond film ever made?

It may well be. Sam Mendes has certainly given Bond a new lease of life, and Skyfall is the one to beat!

I've already booked my tickets at BFI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Most Competitive)
    It may well be. Sam Mendes has certainly given Bond a new lease of life, and Skyfall is the one to beat!

I've already booked my tickets at BFI
    Absolutely! Wouldn't mind watching Skyfall again to get psyched before Spectre releases.

Me too, I've booked mine at the National Media Museum IMAX cinema. Gonna take full advantage of the early release date in the UK, haha. Super excited!

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely! Wouldn't mind watching Skyfall again to get psyched before Spectre releases.

Me too, I've booked mine at the National Media Museum IMAX cinema. Gonna take full advantage of the early release date in the UK, haha. Super excited!
    Yep, it's nice that we're getting to see it first. Also, I'm really keen to see Christoph Waltz as the antagonist. Should be epic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Most Competitive)
    Yep, it's nice that we're getting to see it first. Also, I'm really keen to see Christoph Waltz as the antagonist. Should be epic
    Definitely. Also, after that final trailer, I'm more than convinced that Waltz is playing Blofeld, as rumours have suggested for months now. Makes perfect sense!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think this looks as good as Training Day and Heat?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for this :teeth:

Does anyone think this looks as good as Training Day and Heat?

This looks great, definitely one to look forward too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Can't wait for this :teeth:

The Coen brothers are back in form then!

As far as I'm concerned, ILD was just a decent film, but this looks like an absolute show-stopper! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Get psyched for the biggest film of 2015! Another trailer arrives tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a new poster.

ReputationRep:
    I used to play the video games a lot - hence I think this looks really exciting.

ReputationRep:
    Some new footage in the teasers for tomorrow's big trailer reveal!

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Ah I've been waiting ages for the new Star Wars trailer to appear online but still no sign of it yet (1:55am). I'm going to bed now but probably won't be able to sleep with all the excitement, lol.

As soon as you spot the trailer online, make sure to share it here. Enjoy all the repeat viewings and goosebumps you will inevitably get, haha. Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Actually I just realised it's not even showing until half-time. *Facepalm* -_-

ReputationRep:
    OMG it's here!

I'm speechless... Get ready for the biggest film in history!

ReputationRep:
    Well I gotta say, I've never been more excited for any film in my life! Roll on December 2015!

ReputationRep:
    OMG it's here!

I'm speechless... Get ready for the biggest film in history!

Can't say I ever really loved any of the previous movies but holy crap this is gonna be AMAZINGGGG! :eek::eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think this looks as good as Training Day and Heat? [clip]
    Looks outstanding! Could be utter gash though; I just don't trust trailers any more. Will wait for reviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    Can't say I ever really loved any of the previous movies but holy crap this is gonna be AMAZINGGGG! :eek::eek::eek:
    Yay I can't wait! Just wish I knew what my plans are over Christmas so I can book my IMAX ticket now, haha.

(Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
    Looks outstanding! Could be utter gash though; I just don't trust trailers any more. Will wait for reviews.
    True, lots of trailers can be very deceptive - just look at Fantastic Four. It really annoys me when all the best moments are used in the trailer, and the full film turns out to be slow and boring. I agree that we should wait for reviews!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Call me a baby but for the sake of variety... This looks good

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.