Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatashaLouise)
    Sweet! Have you sorted your student finance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No not yet, I saw that BIMM said that we can start applying for finance early March because it's a private uni. I'll probably start on finance within the next couple of weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tansytw)
    No not yet, I saw that BIMM said that we can start applying for finance early March because it's a private uni. I'll probably start on finance within the next couple of weeks
    Oh, no wonder I can't get anywhere with it, thank you! I can't wait to start

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh, no wonder I can't get anywhere with it, thank you! I can't wait to start

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problem I can't wait either!!

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's helped me too!! Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    Also, if any of you guys want to add me on facebook before we start feel free, my facebook is https://m.facebook.com/gabby.fabrizio?ref=bookmark x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabbyfabrizio)
    Also, if any of you guys want to add me on facebook before we start feel free, my facebook is https://m.facebook.com/gabby.fabrizio?ref=bookmark x
    Likewise, I'm Natasha Attrill if anyone wants to add and talk on there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No problem I can't wait either!!
    What do you play?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Likewise, I'm Natasha Attrill if anyone wants to add and talk on there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've accepted you xx

ReputationRep:
    What do you play?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Piano, guitar, saxophone what about you? I'll add you on FB

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!
    I'm going to be studying Professional Musicianship - Guitar at BIMM Manchester and I've booked to stay at Parkway Gate
    Regarding student finance and BIMM I called them today to ask about it and they say their information won't be on Student Finance until the end of March

Add me on FaceBook, I'd love to talk to any fellow BIMM goers!

www.facebook.com/dillon.pudge

ReputationRep:
    Hey, when you booked your accommodation at msv did you get the option to stay with other bimm students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpencerFarrance)
    Hey, when you booked your accommodation at msv did you get the option to stay with other bimm students?
    Yes, the guy i talked to said they try and put BIMM students together. If they don't ask then you can request to be put with other BIMMers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dillonski)
    It's all right, I'll be there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wooo
    oo ;D

ReputationRep:
    Ooh that's great! Cheers I was kinda scared about not being with people from bimm but now I know I'll probably go with msv haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right, I'm confused with student finance.

Normally as a Scottish Student, I get SAAS. But because I've already done 2 years of a Uni course (Biomed, wasn't for me) and 2 years of college to get my music grades up, I can only apply for my fees to be paid in my final year.
    Because of this, my parents have said they're going to pay for it, but because these past four years I've applied through SAAS, I don't know what to do!

Help!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiapedleyx)
    We all sent them off at the same time, but they're all applying for art/fashion related courses. Well last year I had a double merit which is 160 ucas points, and I'm heading towards another merit this year which works out as 240 all together I think
    I really want to stay at the student village because it's so close and cheap, although I did have my heart set on my own bathroom.. but if I was only sharing with 2 other people I don't think it would be too bad, but I'll have a look at wherever everyone else is looking how old are you by the way? just curious cause I'll be turning 21 a few days after the term starts, I'm a late starter to uni haha
    Hey did you get your reply from BIMM? (: I got my offers today for Music Production! I'll be 21 early September before we start so you definitely won't be the oldest aha! (:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm starting too doing the songwriting degree. I'm from Ireland and will be staying in Heald grove. Feel free to add me on facebook Patrick (fox) McDonagh cheers! (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OllyFlavell)
    You applied 23rd of December!? I applied like the 7th of October and did my audition for Bimm in December and then it took until January the 11th for my UCAS to show my offer haha! Consider yourself's lucky
    I applied in September and did my audition in November, heard back in January. It was the most nerve wrecking few months waiting on the official offer (even though I was told at the audition I was in). I'm doing the songwriting degree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhitleyRuchea)
    Hey did you get your reply from BIMM? (: I got my offers today for Music Production! I'll be 21 early September before wle start so you definitely won't be the oldest aha! (:
    Hey!
    Yeah I've got 2 offers from BIMM, haven't decided which one I want to accept yet but I'll definitely be there!

That's good then! I turn 21 at the beginning of October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiapedleyx)
    Hey!
    Yeah I've got 2 offers from BIMM, haven't decided which one I want to accept yet but I'll definitely be there!

That's good then! I turn 21 at the beginning of October
    Oh that's good! (: Where's everyone staying?! I've narrowed it down to parkway gate or MSV?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.