The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University 2015 Accommodation Choices!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Steffie.
When did you send in your application?

May first week..i had a firm offer with me at the time of application
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by amjasbaker
May first week..i had a firm offer with me at the time of application

I have an unconditional firm, and applied in March. Getting worried!
Dont worry.they started allocating yesterday evening only. U would be allocated soon. And its sure u will get ur first choice.
Original post by amjasbaker
Dont worry.they started allocating yesterday evening only. U would be allocated soon. And its sure u will get ur first choice.

Thankyou honey x
Reply 144
I have an unconditional firm, and applied in March. Getting worried!

Same here i have an unconditional firm but i applied in April. Still haven't heard anything yet
Original post by HUBWD
Same here i have an unconditional firm but i applied in April. Still haven't heard anything yet

Fingers crossed for us both mlovely
Thankyou honey x

Naah they started before that, I was allocated at 10 in the morning
Original post by MissMared
Naah they started before that, I was allocated at 10 in the morning

Did you make the facebook post on Cardiff Freshers 2015/2016? If so i commented! :') Still no news. Driving me mad!
Reply 148
Fingers crossed for us both mlovely

yep ^_^. Did you apply for Taly south too ?
Original post by HUBWD
yep ^_^. Did you apply for Taly south too ?

Yes! I imagine the demand is high, but it's also the largest of the accommodations. I'm just so bad at waiting
Reply 150
Yes! I imagine the demand is high, but it's also the largest of the accommodations. I'm just so bad at waiting

yeah that's true. i'm hoping to hear something on Monday. If not, then by the end of the week.
Reply 151
I put Gordon hall,Senghennydd Hall and Senghennydd court as my top three and I really hope I get any one of them because I'm doing medical engineering they are the closest to the Engineering building. I originally wanted to go with something such as one of the Talybont options but they are over a 30 min walk from my building according to google maps.
Original post by HUBWD
yeah that's true. i'm hoping to hear something on Monday. If not, then by the end of the week.

I got my offer for talysouth a couple hours ago - you'll get yours very soon I'm sure!
The Talybont residences are all pretty close to each other and probably the better all round experience.
Would advise Senghenydd for Physics/Engineers as otherwise you'll have one hell of a walk every day.
University halls is the furthest away but has a free bus service that runs hourly. It's generally for the people who have Cardiff as their insurance though.

They're the main ones, Column road is the closest but seems very run down imo. Haven't met any people from the other ones mentioned and I just finished my first year.
Reply 154
I got my offer for talysouth a couple hours ago - you'll get yours very soon I'm sure!

oh nice. yeah i just got mine too. What house did you get? i got house 8
Been taken at cardiff to study business managment and marketing put first choice colum hall anyone else ?
Hey guys, just got an Offer of Residence earlier for Taly Court (first choice!!) a few hours ago; anybody else? :smile:
Original post by HUBWD
oh nice. yeah i just got mine too. What house did you get? i got house 8

I'm house 8 !!
Taly south house 8 first floor house 2 room 6
Any neighbours?
Hi guys,

I'm in Talybont South, house 6 first floor, flat 2 room 1

Anyone else in the same flat? Also, what day is everyone actually moving in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending