Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

list of things that you think should be made illegal without any exceptions watch

ReputationRep:
    Your Mum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxi365)
    Neon on cars. Stupid cops

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oops i thought you said things that should be made legal lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    Your Mum.
    Shots fired

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Xbox One

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1) Unemployment for those fit to work and aged under 30. Can't get a job at KFC.. tough, you'd be conscripted and expected to use your free time to search for another job after 2 years. This would only apply to those unemployed for 12 months or longer though. I had thought of eliminating female unemployment via legal prostitution but that's definitely going too far.

2) Publicly sympathizing with Islamist's. They are filth, vermin and we all but at war with ISIS. To publicly support them is tantamount to treason and you should be considered an enemy of the state.

3) Obesity. All citizens should have an annual health check, those who are obese for more than 2 years will have food vouchers and a 'fat camp' essentially paid for by the state or their current employer where they will be made to exercise (the alternative is they get a basic salad for dinner).

4) Tobacco, Cannabis ect.. In an ideal world, many foods, drugs and beverages should be banned.

5) In an ideal world, ethnic women would mate with British men to prevent a future in which 'white Britain's' are a minority. This is not a priority since it won't happen though and not really enforceable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xleoanimusx)
    Morons breeding

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, then your kids are the ones who have to collect everyone's bins, that's very smart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    1) Unemployment for those fit to work and aged under 30. Can't get a job at KFC.. tough, you'd be conscripted and expected to use your free time to search for another job after 2 years. This would only apply to those unemployed for 12 months or longer though. I had thought of eliminating female unemployment via legal prostitution but that's definitely going too far.

2) Publicly sympathizing with Islamist's. They are filth, vermin and we all but at war with ISIS. To publicly support them is tantamount to treason and you should be considered an enemy of the state.

3) Obesity. All citizens should have an annual health check, those who are obese for more than 2 years will have food vouchers and a 'fat camp' essentially paid for by the state or their current employer where they will be made to exercise (the alternative is they get a basic salad for dinner).

4) Tobacco, Cannabis ect.. In an ideal world, many foods, drugs and beverages should be banned.

5) In an ideal world, ethnic women would mate with British men to prevent a future in which 'white Britain's' are a minority. This is not a priority since it won't happen though and not really enforceable.
    Dude you do realise this is some Hitler level ****...

1. What the hell is the point of forcing people to search for jobs that aren't there?

2. Well nobody sympathises with Islamists so you should be all right. But if you start destroying freedom of speech the terrorists have literally won.

3. Why do you want to control what people eat so much?

4. More curtailments of freedom

5. Just what? You're like some kind of authoritarian miscegenist?

Seriously scary stuff from you here, I thought I'd seen some quite reasonable posts from you in recent times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    I've been wanting to start a thread about male genital mutilation, I was saving it for a quiet day. Male baby genital mutilation for religious reasons, or for tradition (like in the USA where it was introduced to prevent masturbation), should be illegal.
    yup but be careful you may get accused of racism and intolerance from extreme left wing *****, those threads always end in fire for certain reasons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Dude you do realise this is some Hitler level ****...

1. What the hell is the point of forcing people to search for jobs that aren't there?

2. Well nobody sympathises with Islamists so you should be all right. But if you start destroying freedom of speech the terrorists have literally won.

3. Why do you want to control what people eat so much?

4. More curtailments of freedom

5. Just what? You're like some kind of authoritarian miscegenist?

Seriously scary stuff from you here, I thought I'd seen some quite reasonable posts from you in recent times
    It's either some kind of trolling project or he's having a breakdown. This isn't the first ridiculous post I've seen from him in the last couple of days. Other people have picked him up on it.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Lemme see, uhh…. Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, ‘The O.C.’, the U.N., recycling, getting Punk’d, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything–eve–everything that exists — past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh! And Hugh Jackman.

ReputationRep:
    Only one item... the Quran.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The pairing of socks and sandals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by camaieu)
    Why?
    Because it provokes ... =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Well, meat is type of food whereas real fur is a luxury which can be replaced by something else. Both can be replaceable of course. But there are animals that are only being bred for their fur. I'd gladly stop eating meat but if I did, I'd become skin and bones :teehee:
    If you have meet the fur is still going to exist. Seems wasteful to ban it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by limetang)
    Because it provokes ... =P
    Why don't you choose not to look? I'm quite sure that you have more self-restraint than you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by camaieu)
    Why don't you choose not to look? I'm quite sure that you have more self-restraint than you think.
    Not at all, my right against offence is far FAR more important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by limetang)
    Not at all, my right against offence is far FAR more important.
    How so? I could quite well argue that I find beards appalling (I do), and protest that I am offended by beards. I'd rather that men didn't have beards, but that's my personal taste, and I have neither the right nor the responsibility to tell people how they should groom their facial hair, even if it does offend me.I can't go up to men and start cutting their beards off, simply because I don't like it. Remember: some women love beards.

Similarly, you might not like how a woman dresses; that's fine. Banning women from dressing a certain way? Not so much. Remember: some women want to, and enjoy dressing in a particular way, just as some men want to dress in a certain way. They should be free to do so without having their bodies and choices policed.

ReputationRep:
    Terry Wogan's toupee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    Already are, except on race tracks. What about race tracks - can they be an exception?

I've done that when I couldn't get home because my car got towed (wrongly, actually). I had no alternative because of circumstance.

Fair enough. That should have been stopped in the 80s and 90s when it really started taking off in London. Loads of people were predicting it would result in a return to Victorian conditions of people managing women with babies to beg professionally. We didn't expect the buggers to come all they way from Eastern Europe to do it though.

Like what? :devil:

I don't mind passive, quiet collecting (which is legal) but I can't stand the chuggers and I'd like them banned please.

Like a "Still Hate Thatcher" t-shirt? Nah, don't like this one.

Then I'll just make my own - oh, I already do!

Extras:
    - spam;
    - cold calling;
    - pestering people in the street to convert to their religion;
    - setting down / picking up on the zig-zags outside schools;
    - non-disabled people using disabled spaces;
    - eating with your mouth open;
    - politicians being able to claim expenses we can't claim;
    - the Daily Mail.

These are already illegal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revebjelle)
    Terry Wogan's toupee.

Terry Wogan.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.