University of Dundee

Adult nursing at Dundee 2015

Scroll to see replies

Just received an unconditional x
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by Disneyland12
Just received an unconditional í ¼í¾‰í ¼í¾‰ x

Well done! :smile: I just had my interview today! Feeling optimistic :biggrin: ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beardy_collie
Well done! :smile: I just had my interview today! Feeling optimistic :biggrin: ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry about it, I honestly thought that my interview hadn't went well but it was obviously fine😊 I'm sure you'll have done great
Heyy I was wondering if someone could help me. I had my interview last week but I didnt bring any copies only my original but they said I could email them to a marjory milne but the email address they gave me is tellong me that it has failed. Has anyone else has similar bother.
Ive looked on the website for the woman and cant find her. Any help would be great.
Thanks
Original post by Sinead.1
Heyy I was wondering if someone could help me. I had my interview last week but I didnt bring any copies only my original but they said I could email them to a marjory milne but the email address they gave me is tellong me that it has failed. Has anyone else has similar bother.
Ive looked on the website for the woman and cant find her. Any help would be great.
Thanks

Hey. I would advise just emailing admissions tell them your number etc and attach the files they requested. If anything they'll at least get you the correct email. They all work together I think so they'll pass them on if you're lucky.

Katie :smile:
Original post by KT Caldwell
Hey. I would advise just emailing admissions tell them your number etc and attach the files they requested. If anything they'll at least get you the correct email. They all work together I think so they'll pass them on if you're lucky.

Katie :smile:

Thank you, I shall to that tomorrow, hopefully I can get it sent in time, dont want them taking me off the application list lol.

Sinead :smile:
Reply 146
Original post by Sinead.1
Thanks

this happened to me too you need to email admissions and explain to them and send the copies in and say when your interview etc was:smile:
I was just wondering if anyone else had gotten the email about the nursing applicants day. If so, is anyone else going and do you know what time it will start at because the webpage the email linked doesn't seem to give a time.
Original post by zarac10
this happened to me too you need to email admissions and explain to them and send the copies in and say when your interview etc was:smile:

I rang the admissions today and explained. it wthe woman that wrote the email address wrote down it wrong lol but I got it sorted and got the docs all sent away :smile: so no more stress lol.
Hope u got yours all sorted?
Hey everyone, congrats on all your offers :smile: I just received my unconditional for adult nursing and firmed it!!! Is anybody else attending the applicant day on the 22nd?? x
Yes I will be attending but do you have any idea what time it starts at? I am traveling up from Glasgow on my own so I don't really want to be waiting around for hours with nothing to do.
I got my unconditional at the start of the month for mental health nursing... Wanted to attend the open day but can't get it off work and I live in northern Ireland so its a no go :/... But I look forward to meeting all of you in sep :biggrin:
Hi there, the registration is in the Dalhousie building between 10 and 10:30 am. Did you get a confirmation letter after you said you would be going? You have to print something out on that email to be able to register so possibly check up with the uni or ask for a confirmation e mail!! Hope this helps :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 01steven01
I got my unconditional at the start of the month for mental health nursing... Wanted to attend the open day but can't get it off work and I live in northern Ireland so its a no go :/... But I look forward to meeting all of you in sep :biggrin:

Hey! I live in Northern Ireland also but managed to get it off work thankfully! I'll let you know all about it, look forward to meeting a fellow northerner come September!! :smile:
Original post by Nins_94
Hey! I live in Northern Ireland also but managed to get it off work thankfully! I'll let you know all about it, look forward to meeting a fellow northerner come September!! :smile:

Also congrats on your offer! ☺️
I received my conditional offer on 18th March but not had invite to applicants day yet xx
Original post by Nins_94
Also congrats on your offer! ☺️

Yes please do that would be great .Us northern irelanders have to stick together lol
Reply 157
Original post by 01steven01
Yes please do that would be great .Us northern irelanders have to stick together lol

Also from NI guys!:smile: Is dundee your first choices??
Original post by zarac10
Also from NI guys!:smile: Is dundee your first choices??

Woo! We'll have an army hehe. My only one now! Rejected all my others and firmed my unconditional.. Scary stuff! How about you?x
Original post by tummymummy10
I received my conditional offer on 18th March but not had invite to applicants day yet xx

Hmm maybe give them a we ring or e mail them to see! I didn't get a link to apply for my interview so I had to ring them so it might just have been the computer system! X

Quick Reply

Latest