Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    No it was German, she said 'if you want to make it really difficult for yourself'. Do they even do this, exchanging between universities?
    You mean she spent part of her degree program in Germany as an exchange student? If so, I guess you should look into individual unis and see which ones have exchange programs.
    But I'm having difficulty understanding how she did this if it was in German and she didn't know any German beforehand. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWantToBeThere)
    You mean she spent part of her degree program in Germany as an exchange student? If so, I guess you should look into individual unis and see which ones have exchange programs.
    But I'm having difficulty understanding how she did this if it was in German and she didn't know any German beforehand. :confused:
    It's a mystery

ReputationRep:
    Pigfarts, it's on Mars.

ReputationRep:
    Dundee for location and the student life is meant to be great, also the law library, still awaiting decision from them but have an unconditional for Abertay to study LLB

ReputationRep:
    Royal Holloway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Central Saint martins

Art is so subjective so one can never even be sure if they have a chance...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge.

But they don't do my course so I had to apply elsewhere. <//3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coffeetime)
    I'm okay with taking other Classics modules. At least at first. I'd like to take Italian, but we'll see. As for the other languages, I've never taken Latin or Greek, so I really want to do one. Greek appeals to me, but I'm not completely sure. Isn't Intensive Greek/Latin the beginners course?
    Sorry for the late response! Fair enough. Intensive is the beginners course, that was the point I was making-it's intense.

ReputationRep:
    University of Oxford, and literally working on my dream to come true.

ReputationRep:
    I REALLY want to study English Literature at Oxford. After that, KCL probably, but I haven't looked into it that much yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryDn)
    what is it
    Mine was always Durham; I am so lucky to study there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crozibear96)
    Cambridge.

But they don't do my course so I had to apply elsewhere. <//3
    dentistry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newblood)
    dentistry?
    No, forensic science. :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crozibear96)
    No, forensic science. :3
    Ah, very esoteric !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Stanford!

Hopefully I can do an MBA there in the future, for now it'll be Nottingham.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too!! (About the dream school not where I am now)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anne789)
    Me too!! (About the dream school not where I am now)
    Yay!! The campus is absolutely stunning, it felt like such a relaxed atmosphere when I visited. And, apparently the university has produced the most entrepreneurs and billionaires in the world.

What do you like about the place?
    Are you planning on going there for postgrad, in the future?

ReputationRep:
    Cam, King's or UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by callum_law)
    You know, it's a toss-up between London Met and Bolton. With luck, I'll get to experience both.

Cambridge or Harvard would be my dreamy dream universities, for obvious reasons.
    Hi Callum, I hope you are okay? It is great to hear you are considering the University of Bolton as one of your options for University.

Have a look at our forum which will help you get in contact with other students like yourself:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=853

I would also like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our Open Days on 21st March 2015. You can book a space here:

http://www.bolton.ac.uk/Undergraduat...Days/Home.aspx

Feel free to ask any questions about our University

Aimee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryDn)
    what is it
    My dream university would be one that was very close to where I live and have all the subjects I wanted to study to be on the curriculum and there was a ratio of 8 females to 2 males.

ReputationRep:
    UCT.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.