Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laferraz.17)
    Thank you for your reply! I think I'll be changing Victoria and Denmark road around. I had my heart set on Denmark road it looks so pretty. So which Victoria hall type did you pick?
    I chose semi deluxe I did originally prefer Denmark but when I went to Victoria Hall I liked that one slightly better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyPlatypus)
    I chose semi deluxe I did originally prefer Denmark but when I went to Victoria Hall I liked that one slightly better
    That's good to hear! I wish I'd gone to visit them

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I chose Denmark Road as my first choice, but I'm thinking of changing it to George Kenyon Hall, since its right across the street from my department. I'm a little concerned that George Kenyon Halls have small rooms though, any recommendations??

ReputationRep:
    I'm in for the 2016 batch ! what do you recommend getting in through the uni accommodation page or directly through student sanctuary ?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, well i applied through the university acommodation page since it guarantees you a place in one of the halls. However, since you have 3 choices of which the university chooses for you, you might not get into your first preference of acommodations.

ReputationRep:
    hi, how early did you apply to get your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halimac)
    hi, how early did you apply to get your first choice?
    I applied in January for Denmark Road and I really hope I get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy99)
    I applied in January for Denmark Road and I really hope I get it
    I applied in February and I hope I get it too! If not then i think I'll go through private halls because there isn't any other accomodation I like tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aishxa)
    I applied in February and I hope I get it too! If not then i think I'll go through private halls because there isn't any other accomodation I like tbh
    Yeah tbh I didn't like any of the other halls either

ReputationRep:
    Hi, if anyone with Denmark Road is interested then i'd really like to swap to a room which is a self catered, ensuite.
    My room is at St Gabriel's, Victoria park campus, catered, with basin.

If your interested in swapping or won't need your room for whatever reason please let me know.

Thank you! 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.