• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Pathway)
    just feel like i'd be a burden on you? but thank you
    Not at all :nah: If it would help, do PM! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's worth going to the doctors? Sorry to hear that it can be painful. :hugs:

Splash out! It's what Christmas money is for :P Plus you deserve a treat, and like you said it might help. But I'm sure the elections will be okay.

Not that great right now, feeling really dissociated and having a lot of bad thoughts.
    Might do, happened a second time after taking a bite of my pudding :/ it just comes and goes and isn't predictable at all I swear

I ended up ordering, then chickened out Also for some reason it had selected the delivery address as my home rather than uni/locker - so a good job I did cancel it! :eek: still ordering a CD, though Regina Spektor - what we saw from the cheap seats (?)
    Got 'til tomorrow to decide on books though, sort of. well, got plenty of time. Yeah I hope they are

I'm sorry you're not great and with thoughts being rubbish now too :hugs: Would sleep be viable at all? :dontknow:

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    I am in absolute agony. Unbelievably sore throat, got no sleep last night. Stupid strepsils do **** all. :mad:
    :hugs: sounds horrible Hope it heals up soon :/

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    i hate me. still not done report. laziness really. I am dreadful.
    :hugs: If it's any help you're not alone, did absolutely nothing for work today & really need to - though I'm very sorry you're feeling so rubbish Not laziness though - is being ill, unfortunately Can you get some rest for tomorrow? :dontknow: Also I remember you saying about light tv shows - have you watched adventure time? I keep meaning to get into it/watch some more - have only watched the one episode, but it seemed good/friends have watched it
    Going to be tidying room for a bit now/am around if you need to chat or whatnot :hugs:

(Original post by james1211)
    Not good.
    :hugs:

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Hugs to all who are struggling tonight :grouphugs: I went out to see my friend, so feeling much better than earlier Still haven't done any uni work today though :ninja:
    :hugs: That's good! :woo: Me neither :ninja: Really need to soon

------------------------------------------

Done absolutely nothing this weekend and not even got dressed today :/ Feel odd and not entirely low, though Been ish-productive with life-stuff/doing dishes and keeping room tidy, I suppose. Decided that I'm going to try to make that a habit, to keep stuff tidy/clean up/cook a meal each day. Not sure how to get round to work but is nice to have a tidy room at least

Election stuff making me so anxious though trying to decide on order of preference for positions and just not sure Also just terrified of getting a position and failing at it/taking on a position that's too much, or yeah

:eek: Just checked the dofe page and found out there's an imperative thing to sign up to midnight tonight :eek: lucky I checked! :O It *says* it's imperative, anyway. Not 100% sure about it, but is £30 for a weekend away walking, so that's good, right? Scary though with people I don't really know yet :eek:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Thankies Dw, tomorrow might be the day for both of us where we get lots done :moon:

Btw, getting dressed is overrated imho, so dw bout that :penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    Might do, happened a second time after taking a bite of my pudding :/ it just comes and goes and isn't predictable at all I swear

I ended up ordering, then chickened out Also for some reason it had selected the delivery address as my home rather than uni/locker - so a good job I did cancel it! :eek: still ordering a CD, though Regina Spektor - what we saw from the cheap seats (?)
    Got 'til tomorrow to decide on books though, sort of. well, got plenty of time. Yeah I hope they are

I'm sorry you're not great and with thoughts being rubbish now too :hugs: Would sleep be viable at all? :dontknow:
    Done absolutely nothing this weekend and not even got dressed today :/ Feel odd and not entirely low, though Been ish-productive with life-stuff/doing dishes and keeping room tidy, I suppose. Decided that I'm going to try to make that a habit, to keep stuff tidy/clean up/cook a meal each day. Not sure how to get round to work but is nice to have a tidy room at least

Election stuff making me so anxious though trying to decide on order of preference for positions and just not sure Also just terrified of getting a position and failing at it/taking on a position that's too much, or yeah

:eek: Just checked the dofe page and found out there's an imperative thing to sign up to midnight tonight :eek: lucky I checked! :O It *says* it's imperative, anyway. Not 100% sure about it, but is £30 for a weekend away walking, so that's good, right? Scary though with people I don't really know yet :eek:

does sound like the GP is the way to go, hopefully the books are still there, and i didnt get changed either haha

it's ok i have to make sure he doesnt get me

----

super sure you won't fail, and i think you''re going to have a great time with the DofE trip

ReputationRep:
    anyone around for a PM?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Food talk

Spoiler:
    Show
    I ate all my Caramel eggs and now there's nothing for me to snack on :sad:

#TLGProblems

ReputationRep:
    Food talk

Spoiler:
    Show
    I ate all my Caramel eggs and now there's nothing for me to snack on :sad:

#TLGProblems
    Jealous that you even had caramel eggs
    I cant wait until saturday *swoon* moneyyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Regina Spektor - what we saw from the cheap seats (?)
    :eek3: :eek3 :eek3:
    I have never met somebody else who likes her! :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ffs. sat down to start report and now I can ****ing see things and its making me anxious. what is life. want to cry but im too tired.

ReputationRep:

:hugs: sounds horrible Hope it heals up soon :/

:hugs: If it's any help you're not alone, did absolutely nothing for work today & really need to - though I'm very sorry you're feeling so rubbish Not laziness though - is being ill, unfortunately Can you get some rest for tomorrow? :dontknow: Also I remember you saying about light tv shows - have you watched adventure time? I keep meaning to get into it/watch some more - have only watched the one episode, but it seemed good/friends have watched it
    Going to be tidying room for a bit now/am around if you need to chat or whatnot :hugs:

thanks hun. its just my report is due in this morning. tbh I had no reason not to do it. this sucks. I always do this to myself. the annoying thing is if id started earlier I could have made it good and could have gotten a decent mark. should have applied for extension but I was too lazy. literally deserve everything I get
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Jealous that you even had caramel eggs
    I cant wait until saturday *swoon* moneyyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ffs. sat down to start report and now I can ****ing see things and its making me anxious. what is life. want to cry but im too tired.
    Hiding on Facebook if you need help grounding

ReputationRep:

Hiding on Facebook if you need help grounding
    thanks hun. not sure what to do. pacing/talking to myself. feel very agitated so don't know whats best.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    thanks hun. not sure what to do. pacing/talking to myself. feel very agitated so don't know whats best.
    Well if it would help to talk, I'm gonna be up for a while :yes: So do feel free to say hi if it would help in any way whatsoever.

Are you safe?

ReputationRep:
    Well if it would help to talk, I'm gonna be up for a while :yes: So do feel free to say hi if it would help in any way whatsoever.

Are you safe?
    thanks, might drop you a message at some point :hugs: and yeah I think. thoughts too fast/muddled and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Thankies Dw, tomorrow might be the day for both of us where we get lots done :moon:

Btw, getting dressed is overrated imho, so dw bout that :penguinhug:
    Yeah I hope so
    Haha I agree :yep: :hugs:

:console: for galaxy eggs - I'm assuming that the scandalous changes to Cadbury Creme Eggs recently only furthers the galaxy eggs' lead?
    does sound like the GP is the way to go, hopefully the books are still there, and i didnt get changed either haha

it's ok i have to make sure he doesnt get me

----

super sure you won't fail, and i think you''re going to have a great time with the DofE trip
    Might check in with them tomorrow/make one. Also been having problems with my left foot occasionally over-straining or something :dontknow: Isn't my shoes/happens in all of them every now and then. Anyway.....

:jumphug: Lock your door and listen to some music?

I hope so, have finally decided/sent off something, at least, and managed to get hold of a friend, and have signed up for DofE thing. Eurgh. So anxious/shaking a bit

(Original post by guitaristemily)
    anyone around for a PM?
    Am probably off to bed soon, but do feel free to PM me/will try reply tomorrow. Hope you're okay :hugs:

(Original post by Anonymous #2)
    :eek3: :eek3 :eek3:
    I have never met somebody else who likes her! :love:
    :woo: :eek: I think Cinnie does, too? Possibly someone else too here! :eek: that might've been you, though

Is that album any good? I can get the digital copy now as it was through amazon, but tempted to wait for the CD to arrive instead. Also she has a couple of really early ones (before the soviet one or begin to hope) which I've never heard :eek: Looking forward to it, though

thanks hun. its just my report is due in this morning. tbh I had no reason not to do it. this sucks. I always do this to myself. the annoying thing is if id started earlier I could have made it good and could have gotten a decent mark. should have applied for extension but I was too lazy. literally deserve everything I get
    :hugs: But you've been ill, please don't forget that :nah: Like it's easy to say "oh I should've done this" - but it really is very hard to, sometimes lots of :hugs:
    :jumphug: Am probably off to bed now, but hope that things calm down a bit and you manage to get some sleep :hugs: Good luck for appointment tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------

So anxious and shaking a bit
    Signed up for DofE - rang up a friend and had a nice chat about if, which calmed me a bit
    then finally applied for exec things, just really hope it all goes okay

Going to go swimming tomorrow after morning lecture, then hopefully do some work/look at essay stuff, then will try and go to wellbeing drop-in I think, just to talk through stuff/work/will take DSA form in too and also to talk about the exec thing, maybe. Not sure. Bleeh Is a half hour slot but can imagine it going way over sort of
    Group is good, but because it's 1h30 between 5-8 of you, don't get much option to just splurge in person to someone and bleh. Maybe should go to nightline tomorrow night or something too. I don't know
    Eurggggh.

Going to tidy desk/stuff a bit, get bags ready for tomorrow, then sleep. I think. bleeeh.

ReputationRep:
    O its 1am and i want to eat :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    O its 1am and i want to eat :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same. Imma make a snack soon :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Same. Imma make a snack soon :teeth:
    Might make noodles, but no i shouldnt cos i didnt even wake up till 2pm today :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.