Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katniss15)
    thanks, how's your revision going?
    No problem, and yes its going fine! how about yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clovers)
    No problem, and yes its going fine! how about yours?
    Very stressful, but it's going well thank you. I feel like my teachers have set me sooo much to do that it will be a miracle if i can get it all done!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Over the past few days I have really focused on maths revision - core two and further pure to be precise. I have watched a few videos, made a few notes and I am now tackling papers! I made a few silly mistakes on the paper today, but Im getting there (which is reassuring)

tomorrow I hope to get all of my mindmaps done and to try and do some past papers for science. I will also run through my notes for maths just to refresh my memory

ReputationRep:
    Im sure you will do great!
    Im in year 12 and I will be sitting 13 exams in the summer, which should be loads of fun! Haha
    Oooh...good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren-x-)
    Oooh...good luck!
    thanks you too!x

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

today I have went through a load of physics booklets that are homework, but I really like them so I'll probably use them for revision. I have also finished reading my book (Human Universe by Brian Cox) for Durham Uni. I really enjoyed it and if anyone has to do some outside reading for physics I'd highly recommend it!

ReputationRep:
    Very stressful, but it's going well thank you. I feel like my teachers have set me sooo much to do that it will be a miracle if i can get it all done!
    good luck!, no mine is like get some revision done, not as much homework set as such!

ReputationRep:
    Results

Did ****, don't see the point anymore. I try really hard and I'll do well for the year and then do **** in my exams anyway. Stuggling to have motivation to even go back to school. Just feel like I'll do **** again next year. Never going to get into Durham (even with a reduced offer). Why should I bother?

ReputationRep:
    Results

Did ****, don't see the point anymore. I try really hard and I'll do well for the year and then do **** in my exams anyway. Stuggling to have motivation to even go back to school. Just feel like I'll do **** again next year. Never going to get into Durham (even with a reduced offer). Why should I bother?
    Never give up on your dreams

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Results

What did you get? It probably wasn't that bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.