Lol us 3 have taken over this thread :cool:
Asha_19
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by goobypls)
Few i thought i was one of a very few that understood issues like these

If he's a good influence on you then there's no reason why you can't be with him.
Naaaah i know alot of girls that have them dw about it were not the only ones hehee && yeahh no lie ive been through alot i mean alot had a recent break up but now im with someone that loved me from the start i gave it a go and let him go again now im back with him... its hard to find the right one tbh
RBalboa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is he your knight and shining armour
YES!!!!!!!
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lol us 3 have taken over this thread :cool:
Pahahaha yaaas we are the Gs
goobypls
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RBalboa)
YES!!!!!!!
Listening to music while working always get me in the mood
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Asha_19)
Pahahaha yaaas we are the Gs
The wat now?
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The wat now?
Gangsters lol
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Naaaah i know alot of girls that have them dw about it were not the only ones hehee && yeahh no lie ive been through alot i mean alot had a recent break up but now im with someone that loved me from the start i gave it a go and let him go again now im back with him... its hard to find the right one tbh
Yeah bcuz the guy m with now has loved me for 3 years and i didnt know
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Awwwe In Sha Allah all goes well fyu xx
goobypls
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
To be fair 3 years is quite long compared to a lot of relationships these days so you seem like the couple type who could take this for life.
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Awwwe In Sha Allah all goes well fyu xx
Awwrrhh thanx u and same to to you xx
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
To be fair 3 years is quite long compared to a lot of relationships these days so you seem like the couple type who could take this for life.
We are the couple who will stay together for life. bcuz we cant go a day without hugging each other.
Anonymous #5
Report 3 years ago
Well what I may suggest, going through a similar situation, is that u can go be friends with the person-dont get too serious with the whole thing. There is a difference in being friends with someone and actually coming into relationship with that guy. Becoming friends with him will allow u to know him more and would further help u in deciding whether the guy is really worth upsetting yior parents and defying islam (in a way).

Islam practically doesn't stop us from doing anything except for what might have some hidden harm in it in one way or the other OR at least have some risk of harm!

So I would suggest to just reevaluate the whole situation once..be friends with the guy to knw him more [this doesn't necessarily mean hanging out with the person or even going talking to him face to face- u can try texting (i have experienced this myself) then judge if your feelings have a chance of being reciprocated..if u see things flowing in the positive channel, u may continue the friendship;let it slowly take the romantic course if it does naturally and then at the right time-whenever it is- let things be known to your parents!
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Awwrrhh thanx u and same to to you xx
Inshallah <3 x
akj.latif
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
As a Muslim myself, I'd just advise you to do whatever feels right for you. Religion is how you feel it, not what you should be expected to do. Do what you believe is right, not what you think you're supposed to believe is right. You can allow your relationship to reflect your culture, if your religion/culture promotes abstinence, then you can wait for that and allow the morals of to create guidelines. At the end of the day, it's what you believe and what feels right. In the end, only God can judge you so do what is YOUR belief alone. All the best xx
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Inshallah <3 x
Then again me and my boyfriend love each other soo much and dont want to let each other go <3 x
goobypls
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We are the couple who will stay together for life. bcuz we cant go a day without hugging each other.
That's so sweet
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Then again me and my boyfriend love each other soo much and dont want to let each other go <3 x
Mashallah happy fyu && yeahh dw im the same ahaha ) x
RBalboa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by akj.latif)
As a Muslim myself, I'd just advise you to do whatever feels right for you. Religion is how you feel it, not what you should be expected to do. Do what you believe is right, not what you think you're supposed to believe is right. You can allow your relationship to reflect your culture, if your religion/culture promotes abstinence, then you can wait for that and allow the morals of to create guidelines. At the end of the day, it's what you believe and what feels right. In the end, only God can judge you so do what is YOUR belief alone. All the best xx
Mate you trying to lecture us?xx
Anonymous #5
Report 3 years ago
But whatsoever don't get too serious first or don't just let it slip from your hands from just a few compliments- maintain your composure and DON'T loose your self respect. This warning is there to save you from the psychological harm and heart break if the guy turns out to be a total dishrag- u never knw it with boys and u need to be xtra careful cause of your parents and religion!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1522)
79.23%
Leave (399)
20.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed