Novascope
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tildabean)
Ahh thats so good!! Yeah im sure it will but at the moment it seems like ages away! are you living in penryn or falmouth next year? i cant wait! Amazing thank you so much!!! Thats really good advice! yeah cos i'll definitely want to put some stuff up using blue tack so i'll be sure to mention that! i bet theres loads of marks there anyway. you get a pin board is that right? shall i bring pins lol? p.s thanks so much for all this advice its really good to know!
My new place is in Penryn, just a 5 mins walk from campus which is good.

Yeah you get two pin boards, bring some
pins with you aha. I don't use mine to post up work etc tbh I've mostly just decorated it with photos and cards
laurenbingley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys! Falmouth people? I'm starting in 2015 studying Creative Events Management. (So excited)

Is everybody elses accommodation still awaiting allocation? I wonder how long it'll take...I'm really hoping for Glasney.
charlottei
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by laurenbingley)
Hey guys! Falmouth people? I'm starting in 2015 studying Creative Events Management. (So excited)

Is everybody elses accommodation still awaiting allocation? I wonder how long it'll take...I'm really hoping for Glasney.
Hi, nice to meet you.
Yeah as far as I know, most people are still waiting to get their accommodation confirmed (me included). I'm going for Glasney too!
laurenbingley
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by charlottei)
Hi, nice to meet you.
Yeah as far as I know, most people are still waiting to get their accommodation confirmed (me included). I'm going for Glasney too!
Glasney is the place to be...! (I hope)
Pocamora
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Failinis)

Poca - yeah I got an error page and then my internet cut out but I emailed them to see if it went through, it did.
Ah okay. Well it decided to work for me today so I'm glad that's out the way!
charlottei
Rep:
?
Just wanted to say - when you all start getting accommodation offers through, make sure you post them to give other people a clue when theirs are on the way (plus it will be nice to hear where everyone is going).
aleschallas
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You alright guys, is there anyone doing the art foundation as i am obviously doing it or does this just seem to be, the degree course page haa?
Pocamora
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just wanted to say - when you all start getting accommodation offers through, make sure you post them to give other people a clue when theirs are on the way (plus it will be nice to hear where everyone is going).
Yeah fingers crossed we'll be hearing back in the next fortnight

Does anyone know what happens after we hear back from Accomodation? I'm guessing we pay a deposit then just wait til results day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
charlottei
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pocamora)
Yeah fingers crossed we'll be hearing back in the next fortnight

Does anyone know what happens after we hear back from Accomodation? I'm guessing we pay a deposit then just wait til results day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
According to the email that seems to be the case, yeah. Apparently we have a week to accept the offer and then it can be confirmed.

I know it's only a couple of weeks but I feel like we've been waiting forever already!
Pocamora
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
According to the email that seems to be the case, yeah. Apparently we have a week to accept the offer and then it can be confirmed.

I know it's only a couple of weeks but I feel like we've been waiting forever already!
Haha tell me about it! The last fortnight has gone soooo slowly

My student finance summary arrived yesterday so this is the only thing I'm now waiting for
charlottei
Rep:
?
Haha tell me about it! The last fortnight has gone soooo slowly

My student finance summary arrived yesterday so this is the only thing I'm now waiting for
I know! Actually I've got a feeling that this whole summer is going to drag - I'm so ridiculously excited for Falmouth already. Seriously can't wait for September.

And that's great. I did mine a few weeks ago, so I'm only waiting for this now too...
Ellie~
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does everyone receive their accommodation offers at the same time after the deadline or does it depend on when you applied? I wanna know how long I'll have to wait once people start getting their offers
cmaudholmes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone else just get really excited because they got an email from FXPlus, only to find it was just an update on your application? Cus I did :L :L
Pocamora
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cmaudholmes)
Anyone else just get really excited because they got an email from FXPlus, only to find it was just an update on your application? Cus I did :L :L
yeah :'( better that than nothing I guess! can't believe some people applying for other unis don't hear back from their accomodation til July!

Posted from TSR Mobile
cmaudholmes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yeah :'( better that than nothing I guess! can't believe some people applying for other unis don't hear back from their accomodation til July! Posted from TSR Mobile
seriously?! That's mad! I couldn't cope!! Ugh it's almost been a month, hurry up already!!
charlottei
Rep:
?
(Original post by cmaudholmes)
Exactly the same here, yeah. It's nice to have an update, anyway... they haven't forgotten about us.
Hopefully we should hear something soon. At least they said weeks rather than months!
minastauriel
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Gah, waiting never gets easier does it?
Pocamora
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by minastauriel)
Gah, waiting never gets easier does it?
Hopefully we don't have much longer to wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Failinis
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am getting nervous as the finial project deadline is looming and I really need a pass to meet the conditions
rsadudley
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Failinis)
I am getting nervous as the finial project deadline is looming and I really need a pass to meet the conditions
I know the feeling what are you studying??

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• Falmouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Falmouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed