Star Plus??

Scroll to see replies

Who remembers Kahin Toh Hoga? That was my fav :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 141
Original post by MsFahima
Who remembers Kahin Toh Hoga? That was my fav :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah I Remember that show it was on from 2004-07. It had the characters Kashish and Sujal. I think midway through the drama Sujal had plastic surgery. Back in those days Balaji telefilms were ruling Star Plus, with all their K dramas from 8pm.
Original post by Shafy97
Oh yeah I Remember that show it was on from 2004-07. It had the characters Kashish and Sujal. I think midway through the drama Sujal had plastic surgery. Back in those days Balaji telefilms were ruling Star Plus, with all their K dramas from 8pm.

And at the end of every serial, it would say "Balaji Telefilm" right?
Original post by pagorai

With the very dramatic music.

Yes, you're right.
Original post by Shafy97

Yes!! I loved the song in it :lol: In the end, she's narrating the story.
With the very dramatic music.

Yes, you're right.

Like "dudun dudun dudun"? haha gawd, the music almost gave the impression of them trying to say "We are the boss and this is our ****"
:biggrin:
Original post by pagorai
Like "dudun dudun dudun"? haha gawd, the music almost gave the impression of them trying to say "We are the boss and this is our ****"
:biggrin:

:lol: Yep! I can't watch Star Plus any longer.
:lol: Yep! I can't watch Star Plus any longer.

:biggrin: why not?
Original post by pagorai
:biggrin: why not?

Because the stories are so unreal. All this Saas-bahu bull****, double roles, bitchy aunties and eurgh! I can't handle it. I used to watch Saath Nibhana Saathiya ALOT.. but Gopi never grew a pair and became a stronger women (facing Rashi and Urmilas BS). And that Ahem is good for nothing. I gave up :lol:
Because the stories are so unreal. All this Saas-bahu bull****, double roles, bitchy aunties and eurgh! I can't handle it. I used to watch Saath Nibhana Saathiya ALOT.. but Gopi never grew a pair and became a stronger women (facing Rashi and Urmilas BS). And that Ahem is good for nothing. I gave up :lol:

Haha true **** bruh. I still watch Saathiya though. Haha i know. I hate Gopi the most because she is always licking Kokila's foot. "maaaji". But she is kinda changing idk. Ahem has the thickest brain i know because his acts just doesnt make sense. haha :biggrin:
Reply 150
Original post by pagorai

Yep, that's the beauty of Star Plus for you!
Original post by pagorai
Haha true **** bruh. I still watch Saathiya though. Haha i know. I hate Gopi the most because she is always licking Kokila's foot. "maaaji". But she is kinda changing idk. Ahem has the thickest brain i know because his acts just doesnt make sense. haha :biggrin:

Yeah exactly!! 'Jee Maaji'. %$&%&. She'll never change. Ahem might as well not exists. :lol:

Did you ever watch Tere Liye?
Yeah exactly!! 'Jee Maaji'. %$&%&. She'll never change. Ahem might as well not exists. :lol:

Did you ever watch Tere Liye?

Haha i know. Just annoying... and her dialogue delivery is so calm and slow almost enough for me to fall asleep. :smile:
Original post by LotusBlue
Used to watch it but Shagun came and spoilt the whole show. :mad:

You still ain't changed. Blimey!

excuse me?
I used to watch Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai. But... It finished. Since I'm Pakistani, I'm more into Hum TV. Dramas I like are:
Rehaai
Zindagi Gulzar Hai
Humsafar
Kadurat
Mere Mehrbaan
Digest Writer
Mera Naseeb
vassal
And a ton of other ones....because when you're Asian you can never watch too many dramas.....
Original post by daindian
excuse me?

Loooooool :rofl:

LotusBlue
x

Freshy pot freshy pot :rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)
Of course this thread is more live than the Indian soc
Original post by TheBBQ
Of course this thread is more live than the Indian soc

Coz pakis watch indian tv too tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asklepios
Coz pakis watch indian tv too tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool yeah a lot of them, no idea why!
Original post by Rabia.Nishat
I used to watch Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai. But... It finished. Since I'm Pakistani, I'm more into Hum TV. Dramas I like are:
Rehaai
Zindagi Gulzar Hai
Humsafar
Kadurat
Mere Mehrbaan
Digest Writer
Mera Naseeb
vassal
And a ton of other ones....because when you're Asian you can never watch too many dramas.....

Zindagi Gulzaar Hai was so good!!

Quick Reply

Latest