Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riamila)
    First thoughts on the newbies?:////
    the girl seems like she'll be bants. the gay guy showbiz whatever is bloody annoying he can leave again. the muscular guy seems cocky etc but idk might be good

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why Eileen keeps saying "OMG I love you" ffs. I swear if that guy keeps saying "Showbiz" I'll personally make sure he gets out next week.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Newbies are all ****. I'm so glad Harriet and Sarah went, though.

Really? I'm gutted Sarah went

ReputationRep:
    even though harriet p*ssed me off that night with Aaron, im upset she left. she made me laugh..

(Original post by nats927)
    even though harriet p*ssed me off that night with Aaron, im upset she left. she made me laugh..
    Same!

Plus that new Irish guy hates jade already, ugh

ReputationRep:
    Same!

Plus that new Irish guy hates jade already, ugh
    really..why?
    i think i missed the episode that made everyone turn against jade, but yh what did she do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Newbies are all ****. I'm so glad Harriet and Sarah went, though.
    Me too. I particularly didnt like the way Sarah was talking to Joel. Pretty sure she just doesnt like the fact that he is intelligent- seems to see him as a threat in an argument. Did you see when she just ended up resorting to imitating him?:/

Not so glad Keiran's gone though.

(Original post by nats927)
    really..why?
    i think i missed the episode that made everyone turn against jade, but yh what did she do?
    He's said that he's going to try and ignore her, has been ****ging her off, and said in his clip thing that he wouldn't date her cos she hasn't got the looks...he's just jumping on the fact that a lot of people don't like her. Danny's said he doesn't like him though so I'm happy

Discussed noms so they had makeup taken off them

ReputationRep:
    Simon wouldn't even annoy me that much if he didn't say 'showbiz' every 5 seconds!

Apparently Marc and Danny had a big disagreement last night which is annoying considering no videos have been uploaded -_-

Also Marc and Jade know each other ... interesting

ReputationRep:
    He's said that he's going to try and ignore her, has been ****ging her off, and said in his clip thing that he wouldn't date her cos she hasn't got the looks...he's just jumping on the fact that a lot of people don't like her. Danny's said he doesn't like him though so I'm happy

Discussed noms so they had makeup taken off them
    omg what a prick and follower.
    and -__- its not that deep. reality is it will be one of their faults soon for discussing noms.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so gutted Keiran went. He should have been in the finals IMO.

ReputationRep:
    LOL did anybody see the way jade was sitting and waiting for Mark, when he was in the diary room?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any other TSR members watching Big Brother?

And for those who don't like it, what's wrong with it?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    This Marc guy is gunna shake things up big style. He's the only one who seems to have lived up to their VT.

ReputationRep:
    "Showwbizz!"

ReputationRep:
    I loved the whole idea of throwing out 4 housemates and replacing them but the new housemates are ****, another random attention slut, arrogant self centred idiot, the indian scottish girl is boring and simon is annoying keep saying showbiz.

Was really good now its turned ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claudia775)
    LOL did anybody see the way jade was sitting and waiting for Mark, when he was in the diary room?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha- the way she was making the **** feel uncomfortable actually made me temporarily like her
    But then she ended up joking around with him. So now i dont like her again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LonelyDemon)
    I loved the whole idea of throwing out 4 housemates and replacing them but the new housemates are ****, another random attention slut, arrogant self centred idiot, the indian scottish girl is boring and simon is annoying keep saying showbiz.

Was really good now its turned ****
    I hate the twist . It just feels like theyre annoying intruders- even though its an entertainment show ive never liked it when they bring people in half way through.

ReputationRep:
    So Simon's justification for Marc's behaviour:
    'He likes girls' and 'he's an attractive man'.

Eurgh.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.