Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idirss123)
    The question what is a raw material for chlorine I wrote sea water but all my friends saying salt. Which one is correct and will I get a mark for sea water??
    I think both would get the mark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clyde98)
    what was the answer for the question about how the composition of the earth changed as it cooled?
    Water vapour condensed to form oceans

ReputationRep:
    So what is chlorine as a raw material?

ReputationRep:
    what was on the c1 2015 paper

ReputationRep:
    for the bitumen and petrol question what did you have to write to get full marks?

ReputationRep:
    could you tell me the questions and topics that came up on the c1 exam please? Im having my mocks and I don't want to be moved down a set or get a really bad grade . thx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC25)
    could you tell me the questions and topics that came up on the c1 exam please? Im having my mocks and I don't want to be moved down a set or get a really bad grade . thx
    Of course not. Why don't you just revise? It's not like it's hard- this is C1 chemistry Gcse. This is pure laziness. If you aren't bothered to learn really simple content and if you get low grades as a result of that then you obviously deserve to be moved down. Everyone does.

Capisce?

ReputationRep:
    can anyone plz tell me the questions that came up on C1 exam paper plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 24, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.