Sure pm me :smile:

lmfao another new account :biggrin:
Original post by ThatGuyRik
lmfao another new account :biggrin:

yeah its weird
lol/10.

:yy:
Original post by Daenerys...
I have never claimed to be a troll you simply branded me as one because simply put my opinions differ to yours where women are concerned. It's apparent from the few conversations we've shared that my female voice threatens you and this is the reason behind your constant attacks to debase me any which way you can.

What's more is that I did not even address you or otherwise acknowledge you for the past week, in fact you have been stalking me, yes stalking me as evidenced by our brief encounter in this thread. I made a post hours ago and you felt the need to quote me and "call me out" on an entirely imagined contradiction because you wanted to score points. So I ask who is trolling?

Finally there's nothing wrong with saying that the OP is average moreover there's nothing wrong with being average. Stop trying to start something.

Trolls never claim to be trolls. Your point? Whomever you ask on here will either tell you that you're a troll or that you're insane -males and females alike. I advocate equality, you advocate misandry, so don't play your childish games with me.

Are you serious? You have openly insulted me for "being against women" in the past, which is of course not true. People like you always use the excuse of stalking. How I can I stalk you when you fit your "feminism" everywhere?

Whether it's wrong or not irrelevant. You basically attacked someone the other night for saying he didn't like a woman, saying that he should stop objectifying, yet here you are objectifying. I called you a hypocrite, because you are.

And the various female posters who say you're a lunatic are more than enough to prove my point (refer to your own thread about people's impressions about you).
Pm me :wink:
Original post by TheInfidel
Pm me :wink:

no...
PM me! :smile:
Pm me a pic
I'm a girl but pm if u want honest advice.
I'll rate you.
Go for it, will be honest
I'll rate you, pm me
PM?
I'll rate you
Original post by Anonymous
You've probably heard this before so I'll keep it short. I have **** luck with guys (I'm a girl) and I wanted to know once and for all of I'm actually ugly.So drop in and I'll PM you a picture. Thanks :smile:

Pm me honest opinion out of 10
Send nudes?