Turn on thread page Beta

What age do y'all wanna start making babies? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobTheSinger)
    Yup just another emotionless bitter robot. Goodluck to all the men in here that said they want kids, this is the kind of "women" that are now in the west.
    Oh, I'm sure there's plenty of African women seeking children. Just tell them to hop on a plane right over

Also, isn't having the compassion for my potential child's wellbeing and choosing to sacrifice the "gift" of offspring to prevent their inevitable suffering the opposite of emotionless?

ReputationRep:
    i got a girl pregnant from a one night stand when i was 18

never seen the kid, blocked all contact with the girl (forgot her name)

i just pretend its not mine, not my fault she wasnt on the pill :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't want my own baby, but I'd like to adopt a child in my early 30's and start fostering older children in my 40's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiytt)
    Oh, I'm sure there's plenty of African women seeking children. Just tell them to hop on a plane right over

Also, isn't having the compassion for my potential child's wellbeing and choosing to sacrifice the "gift" of offspring to prevent their inevitable suffering the opposite of emotionless?
    Yeah goodluck being a loveless robot your whole life and a loner. Western women are a truly disgusting species, you and all the other losers who are poor excuses for women have only confirmed what we already knew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    As a man in my early twenties I can attest to the suckyness of it but I can;t see how that is going to improve as I get older...
    Why does it suck to be a man in your early 20s?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nucleotide)
    Can't have children anyway so adoption is the way forward

aged 30+ Because that's the only time I'll be financially stable enough to afford them
    aw how old are you and how do you can't have kids?

ReputationRep:
    I want to get married in my mid-20s, then have kids in my late 20s/early 30s, when I've built up a solid career for myself

ReputationRep:
    Yeah goodluck being a loveless robot your whole life and a loner. Western women are a truly disgusting species, you and all the other losers who are poor excuses for women have only confirmed what we already knew.
    You know, you're making some awfully broad generalisations from what I presume is one or two pieces of anecdotal evidence.

So, from what you've said, are you insinuating that if a woman does not wish to have kids, she cannot ever be in a relationship and will be alone and unloved for the entirety of her life? Well, that's very nice of you.

Also, if a woman does not wish to have kids she is a "poor excuse" of a woman, disgusting, and a loser? I appreciate your effort to insult, but at least try to justify your name-calling?

I also ought to correct you that women are a sex, not a species.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiminaM)
    Why does it suck to be a man in your early 20s?
    I think life just sucks in general

I think the gist is in terms of getting women, women are supposed to be attracted to older more responsible successful men. Young men tend to be precieved as child like by women. Or something. I dunno.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiytt)
    You know, you're making some awfully broad generalisations from what I presume is one or two pieces of anecdotal evidence.

So, from what you've said, are you insinuating that if a woman does not wish to have kids, she cannot ever be in a relationship and will be alone and unloved for the entirety of her life? Well, that's very nice of you.

Also, if a woman does not wish to have kids she is a "poor excuse" of a woman, disgusting, and a loser? I appreciate your effort to insult, but at least try to justify your name-calling?

I also ought to correct you that women are a sex, not a species.
    Most men want kids, Most women don't want kids. That's going to leave a lot of lonely people as men and women seek different lives.

ReputationRep:
    I think life just sucks in general

I think the gist is in terms of getting women, women are supposed to be attracted to older more responsible successful men. Young men tend to be precieved as child like by women. Or something. I dunno.
    Wow you are not ready to get old if you already think life sucks and you're so young
    I'm sure 20-21 year olds swoon over you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiminaM)
    Wow you are not ready to get old if you already think life sucks and you're so young
    That's what I was saying. I only see it getting worse

ReputationRep:
    Most men want kids, Most women don't want kids. That's going to leave a lot of lonely people as men and women seek different lives.
    Want to provide a source for those claims?

What's wrong with wanting to seek lives that aren't devoted to having children? There is more to life than procreation. It is the 21st century, not the 19th.

ReputationRep:
    That's what I was saying. I only see it getting worse
    I think that eventually when you find someone you will reach a point of feeling calm and fulfilled and that is when you are ready to start a family. Until then you need to become successful and mature(your words) to get the best chicas

ReputationRep:
    First child born in July, hopefully we are going to try for another one within two years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiytt)
    Want to provide a source for those claims?

What's wrong with wanting to seek lives that aren't devoted to having children? There is more to life than procreation. It is the 21st century, not the 19th.
    You've just offended every woman that wants to have children by calling them 19th century lol. I never knew wanting to continue the human race was 19th century, take your bull**** feminazi views elsewhere you bitter moron, i'm done with you.

ReputationRep:
    You've just offended every woman that wants to have children by calling them 19th century lol. I never knew wanting to continue the human race was 19th century, take your bull**** feminazi views elsewhere you bitter moron, i'm done with you.
    Why don't you take your severe autism somewhere else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not before my thirties.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone that says having children is 19th century has to have more than a small screw loose in their head, but these feminazis are everywhere now. They seem determined to destroy society and lead to the eventual extinction of the human race. Bunch of cold hearted, emotionless, bitter people women have become today.

ReputationRep:
    Given that my gf is only 9 it may be some time before I have kids.

Spoiler:
    Show
    About 5 years really.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Do you actually believe any of this?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.