Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelD88)
    Hi!

Me again :-) I have been invited to a selection day on the 23rd for Greenwich adult nursing! Anyone else been invited? Hope so!

Mel x
    😳 You already got an invitation, i havent even applied yet !! But All the Best 😊 Tell me how it goes as Greenwich is one of my choices.

KingK16

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm Ashlie,

Branch: Adult nursing
    Applied to: Edge Hill and LJMU got an interview with LJMU on the 28th October
    Extra Info: Voluntary work in Whiston hospital, work experience in nursery.

good luck everyone this is my third year applying so fingers crossed for us all! anyone else heard back yet?

xox

ReputationRep:
    Hey i sent my application off on Tuesday and had a reply today inviting me for an interview on the 28th so things seem to be quite quick this year.

xox

(Original post by Chash22308903)
    Hi
    Branch- child nursing
    Unis- York, Leeds, hull, Teesside and Northumbria
    Currently finishing my final year of my current degree in psychology and jumping straight into another! about to submit my Ucas tomorrow- any ideas when we will be likely to hear back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingK16)
    😳 You already got an invitation, i havent even applied yet !! But All the Best 😊 Tell me how it goes as Greenwich is one of my choices.

KingK16

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, I will. I've applied for January 2016 intake so that may explain the fast pace.

Mel x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshlieDanielle)
    Hi i'm Ashlie,

Branch: Adult nursing
    Applied to: Edge Hill and LJMU got an interview with LJMU on the 28th October
    Extra Info: Voluntary work in Whiston hospital, work experience in nursery.

good luck everyone this is my third year applying so fingers crossed for us all! anyone else heard back yet?

xox
    Congrats for the interview and good luck! Third time lucky I'm sure! Are you applying to the same universities as before? Did you get any feedback as to why you were unsuccessful before?

I'm sure this will be your year!

Not heard anything back except sending some documents to Kings, and I sent my form on the 15th Sept!

Applying to King's, LSBU, Notts, City and Kingston.

Xx

ReputationRep:
    So jealous of everyone getting interviews already! Ucas will probably be closed by the time my boss decides to send me my reference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sansarya)
    So jealous of everyone getting interviews already! Ucas will probably be closed by the time my boss decides to send me my reference
    I can seriously relate to this. I paid a week ago and I'm waiting for my tutor to write my reference. I'm far too impatient for this aha!
    Hopefully our references are done soon

ReputationRep:
    For those of you waiting for references I would send them a reminder, as it may have slipped their mind.

Good Luck!! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelD88)
    Hey,

Same here! Applied on the ucas open day! No news of yet :-/

Mel
    I'm getting Nervous too! I really want greenwich

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misslesleyo)
    Aww I am sure you will hear from Greenwich soon! I am hoping that Bournemouth contact me on myhub soon! So damn nervous!

Good luck!xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futurechildnurse)
    Aww I am sure you will hear from Greenwich soon! I am hoping that Bournemouth contact me on myhub soon! So damn nervous!

Good luck!xx
    Hopefully we both get the uni we want and pass the interviews
    Good Luck xx

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully we both get the uni we want and pass the interviews
    Good Luck xx
    Thank you! xxx

ReputationRep:

Good luck! Hope you hear something soon. Who knows we might be starting uni together :-) x

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Branch- Adult nursing
    university options- kings, uea, Greenwich, Essex and Canterbury
    extra info- HCA part time, work experience at daren't valley hospital, NCS, Duke of Edinburgh (bronze, silver, gold), teaching assistant for sunday school at my local church. within school - prefect and mentor

ReputationRep:
    I am really worried about the numeracy test for kings college, please let me know if anyone has experience sitting the numeracy test for nursing

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    Branch:child nursing
    Uni options- Salford university, Birmingham City, Wolverhampton, not sure about the other 2 yet
    Extra info- volunteer once a week at a special needs school, placement at a nursery twice a week as part of my college course, peer mediator at school and hopefully volunteer at a special needs play group and work at JD,super worried I haven't got enough voluntary work😩
    Anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. I am currently 18 and taking a gap year to travel the world but deferred my entry to University of Leeds for Children's Nursing so will be starting in 2016

I went through the whole process of preparing for interviews and all so if anyone needs and advice/has any questions just message me and I'll do my best to answer!

(Birmingham City Uni was the uni I chose to put as my insurance choice so I also know a bit about them)

I can't wait to start in September! Good luck everyone

Hannah x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanVan)
    Hi guys. I am currently 18 and taking a gap year to travel the world but deferred my entry to University of Leeds for Children's Nursing so will be starting in 2016

I went through the whole process of preparing for interviews and all so if anyone needs and advice/has any questions just message me and I'll do my best to answer!

(Birmingham City Uni was the uni I chose to put as my insurance choice so I also know a bit about them)

I can't wait to start in September! Good luck everyone

Hannah x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have fun on your gap year!

If I get any interviews I'll be sure to ask you some questions

ReputationRep:
    I'm very worried.

Looking at everyone's elses experience makes me scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Vanessa.)
    Have fun on your gap year!

If I get any interviews I'll be sure to ask you some questions
    Thank you lovely! Of course, good luck with your application

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.