Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else on here dislike me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    So you think the monarchy should be absolute?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I support the restoration where the Monarchy controls the governance of the nation, but is constrained by Parliament. The Monarch chooses the government from Parliament.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Brutality, bruh.
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yelllowribbon)
    Meh you're a bit weird imo, but there are definitely more annoying people on here than you
    I will take that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gazzaaa)
    Nah you're cool homie
    Thank you. But I am not cool or a homie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    No I support the restoration where the Monarchy controls the governance of the nation, but is constrained by Parliament. The Monarch chooses the government from Parliament.
    And why should a single person chosen by neither merit nor democratic process have so much power?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    And why should a single person chosen by neither merit nor democratic process have so much power?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The Monarchy isn't a single person it is an institution. The Monarchy is based on legacy and religion. So they must be a Protestant and have family based legacy to become Monarchy. Within the institution of the Monarchy that is the merit needed to be Monarch.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean?
    He finished you off in the most badass way?

Do u even Mortal Kombat, m8?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like you because you seem to put some nebulous idea of "legacy" above real peoples' lives and livelihoods.

ReputationRep:
    He finished you off in the most badass way?

Do u even Mortal Kombat, m8?
    What about it was badass?

No.

ReputationRep:
    The Monarchy isn't a single person it is an institution. The Monarchy is based on legacy and religion. So they must be a Protestant and have family based legacy to become Monarchy. Within the institution of the Monarchy that is the merit needed to be Monarch.
    Well, it's a tiny group of people nonetheless
    Why does religious denomination of rulers even matter?
    That's not really merit though is it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    I don't like you because you seem to put some nebulous idea of "legacy" above real peoples' lives and livelihoods.
    You mean I don't seek to do away with the endeavors of dead people for what living people want? I care about "real" peoples lives, just I also understand that everything "real" people have is because of the legacy of their ancestors.

ReputationRep:
    I just got a PM from iAmanze saying why he doesn't like me and finds me irritating. So I was wonder if other people felt the same way and if you do please feel free to post on this thread or PM me.
    I may be seeing through rose tinted glasses compared to everyone else, but I think you're nice.

ReputationRep:
    What about it was badass?

No.
    ... umm.. it dropped like a bomb?

xD you wouldn't get it if you don't play Mortal Kombat. Normally, a brutality is when you finish off your opponent in the most brutal way. Fatality is just injuring them.. it's still extreme :laugh: Both are finishers though. After each there's this deep voice that goes "BRUTALITY" or "FATALITY" It's pretty epic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovinlife2)
    I may be seeing through rose tinted glasses compared to everyone else, but I think you're nice.
    Nothing wrong with rose tinted glasses, I think they look cool.

ReputationRep:
    ... umm.. it dropped like a bomb?

xD you wouldn't get it if you don't play Mortal Kombat. Normally, a brutality is when you finish off your opponent in the most brutal way. Fatality is just injuring them.. it's still extreme :laugh: Both are finishers though. After each there's this deep voice that goes "BRUTALITY" or "FATALITY" It's pretty epic.
    Yeah I know about the voice.

ReputationRep:
    iAmanze .
    **** him! I dont like iAmanze anyway; he pretends to be black to slur the black community from behind his keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    You mean I don't seek to do away with the endeavors of dead people for what living people want? I care about "real" peoples lives, just I also understand that everything "real" people have is because of the legacy of their ancestors.
    How does one do away with legacy? Ofc how our society is now is caused by the actions and ideas of those passed, but you must acknowledge that there were and are always many conflicting actions and ideas. So you're basically just saying you want to protect one particular legacy or set of legacies Therefore it is not legacy as a whole you value, just the stasis of certain ideas and whatnot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You used to be a major prick, then you seemed to change a little but it seemed forced/overly nice which suggests you were trolling. At this moment in time you seem somewhat okay, but every now and then you say something really stereotypical of an angry, insecure white straight male so it's hard to judge you. Mediocre troll/10 overall, though I'm open-minded about your potential kindness still so it's pretty flexible

ReputationRep:
    It's all slightly tragic in this thread
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Welcome to the club, William walker! Incidentlally, I was once mocked for being rather polite... Don't think that person is going to get very far...
    I know right! People who I thought were polite turned out to be so banterous! :yep:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.