Turn on thread page Beta

Is Medicine the Alpha Male university course? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's a Shame)
    Sexist much? No degree can make you the dominant partner. It's called equality.

Oh, just a reminder... there will be women on that course. They will have equal skills and aptitude, and some will be better than you.

Feminism can be eradicated when women are seen as, and treated equal to, men.
    :facepalm2:

Can you please get the sand out of your vagina and stop ruining the fun for the rest of us? kthnxbai

OP, most alpha courses are obvs ones that will get your greatest amount of moola. Come to the dark side of the faculty (economics; finance, maths, etc) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meninism)
    My thread is not about meninism people just derailed it

is this you

I am literally f****ing dying from laughter right now. Das it mane

ReputationRep:
    I would love to be the "alpha" lmao

ReputationRep:
    No, because so many women excel in it, there are higher numbers of them. Biology is one thing. I'd say the ultimate 'manly' subjects are maths, physics and engineering, all of which women are naturally at a disadvantage in, until social engineering 'fixes' it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    No, because so many women excel in it, there are higher numbers of them. Biology is one thing. I'd say the ultimate 'manly' subjects are maths, physics and engineering, all of which women are naturally at a disadvantage in, until social engineering 'fixes' it.
    This makes as much sense as the example in your other thread of that screaming nutcase on the Tube being shown a "lack of compassion"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Computer Science is the most alpha
    I'm doing CS....

:unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    I'm doing CS....

:unimpressed:
    What's it like? Which uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwedishRedhead)
    What's it like? Which uni?
    Bristol

It's pretty easy so far tbh. I don't actually end up doing much work outside of lectures, except just sorting out notes and stuff.

But my accomadation burnt down on Monday so missed a week of stuff :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.