Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xwendzx)
    Got an offer for Human and Social Sciences <3 YAS
    Well done! I'm considering applying for that course! What are your predicted grades? And what else have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukkkeee)
    That's amazing well done! I'm the same! When did you apply and what a levels are you studying?
    My UCAS form was only sent off last Thursday. Apparently Cardiff is quite responsive to applications. I'm doing English Lit, Econ, Chem and Maths for A Level. What are your subjects?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguinpenny)
    My UCAS form was only sent off last Thursday. Apparently Cardiff is quite responsive to applications. I'm doing English Lit, Econ, Chem and Maths for A Level. What are your subjects?
    Cardiff is my first choice but I'm unsure whether il receive an offer! Psychology, sociology and ICT! They aren't particularly 'preferred' subject which is why I'm unsure about whether il receive an offer

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for Law and I'm from Wiltshire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaynamodi)
    I just applied yesterday for human geography! how long did it take them to get back to you and what grades did they offer you?
    Ah, I wish you all the best! They offered me AAB and they took just under a week to get back to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukkkeee)
    Well done! I'm considering applying for that course! What are your predicted grades? And what else have you applied for?
    Predicted: AAB
    I applied for Applied Psychology at Durham, Psychology at Warwick (offer), Social Sciences at UCL and Sociology and Psychology at City (offer) so quite a range.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanforestry)
    I might be! For Biochemistry! I'm from Newport which is only 20 minutes away on the train and I think I might wanna go a bit further away, who knows!
    hey!
    Im applying for chemistry!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elenastephenson)
    Ah, I wish you all the best! They offered me AAB and they took just under a week to get back to me
    Thanks! Where else have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Where else have you applied to?
    I've got all my offers now (I applied about a month ago). So apart from Cardiff I applied to KCL, Reading, Queen Mary's and Bath Spa. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effie13)
    hey!
    Im applying for chemistry!!
    Hi!!
    I considered doing chemistry, I found biochemistry to be a lot more interesting though
    Where else are you applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elenastephenson)
    I've got all my offers now (I applied about a month ago). So apart from Cardiff I applied to KCL, Reading, Queen Mary's and Bath Spa. How about you?
    ah nice! I've applied to cardiff, nottingham, birmingham, loughborough and liverpool. I want to go to Cardiff the most though! What were your AS results?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for psychology with a placement year! Over the moon as it's going to be my insurance I think!

ReputationRep:
    I just got an Offer of AAB to do management (marketing) over the moon!

ReputationRep:
    ah nice! I've applied to cardiff, nottingham, birmingham, loughborough and liverpool. I want to go to Cardiff the most though! What were your AS results?
    Ah, I wish you all the best!! I'm so stuck between KCL and Cardiff both courses are so good I really didn't do amazingly, ABCD.

ReputationRep:
    Cardiff is my first choice. Only applied yesterday but Aberystwyth have already given me an offer for Physics! Good luck guys.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Anyone going to the computer science applicant day on the 9th?

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer for Cardiff yesterday!! So happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    Still nothing for Politics and Sociology, even though I have an offer for Social Analytics and Politics... *sniffle*...
    Hi! I've applied to sociology as well, I haven't heard anything. Just wondering if you have heard anything yet or if anyone you know has

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaj98)
    Hi! I've applied to sociology as well, I haven't heard anything. Just wondering if you have heard anything yet or if anyone you know has
    I have an offer for P&S now and have made Cardiff my firm for Social Analytics and Politics... sorry What were your AS grades and A2 predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    I have an offer for P&S now and have made Cardiff my firm for Social Analytics and Politics... sorry What were your AS grades and A2 predictions?
    Ow! I got BBCD at AS, dropped the D and I'm predicted AAB so fingers crossed!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 30, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.