Turn on thread page Beta

Confessions thread.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bull699)
    I was out on a uni night out in Leicester Square and ended up meeting and hooking up with a relatively famous female celebrity. I was contacted a few days later and 'encouraged' not to tell anyone about it (probably not the best rep going around sleeping with students). A very surreal experience.
    I'm intrigued...

ReputationRep:
    I was out on a uni night out in Leicester Square and ended up meeting and hooking up with a relatively famous female celebrity. I was contacted a few days later and 'encouraged' not to tell anyone about it (probably not the best rep going around sleeping with students). A very surreal experience.
    Wow! Is she an actress? Was she good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hevachan)
    Wow! Is she an actress? Was she good?
    Haha was she good?

ReputationRep:
    I can't delve in to specifics about the person, I figure it's a bit unfair as I gave my word. No she wasn't that great, but I'm sure I wasn't much of a catch either

ReputationRep:
    I can't delve in to specifics about the person, I figure it's a bit unfair as I gave my word. No she wasn't that great, but I'm sure I wasn't much of a catch either
    Ofcourse haha aww shame! Did you get to see her house?

ReputationRep:
    When I was 9 or 10 I peed myself in public. My school had taken our year group swimming and I was sitting by the poolside shaking so much that I peed myself out of fear. When a girl who was sat in the row in front turned around and spotted it, I told her "it wasn't wee." Lol. I think she believed me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicia_x)
    When I was 9 or 10 I peed myself in public. My school had taken our year group swimming and I was sitting by the poolside shaking so much that I peed myself out of fear. When a girl who was sat in the row in front turned around and spotted it, I told her "it wasn't wee." Lol. I think she believed me
    Aww haha bless you xD

ReputationRep:
    Aww haha bless you xD
    Lol, haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    I fancy this girl who's a year younger than me, very popular and I want to ask her out but I'm too scared.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awww.

ReputationRep:
    Oh Father forgive me, for I have sinned:

I may or may not stroke the kitten too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicia_x)
    Lol I used to **** myself all the time in primary
    I never managed to puke in the middle of the floor; I always wanted to be that kid who traumatised everyone and left a puddle on the floor.
    I did, however, pretend I did so I could go home early. I even managed tears. :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    Ofcourse haha aww shame! Did you get to see her house?
    No that would have been nice. It was at a flat nearby, not sure who's it was.

ReputationRep:
    Once farted on a bus and told everyone it was someone else **** was peak nobody sat next to her

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet n Sour)
    Awww.
    why awwww

ReputationRep:
    I'm honestly worried I'll never get a gf or anyone even interested in me, I just feel so ugly and stupid sometimes blerrghh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I'm honestly worried I'll never get a gf or anyone even interested in me, I just feel so ugly and stupid sometimes blerrghh
    htf do ppl even find these threads?

any confession is i'm really heartless and i wouldn't care if my family members died
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    :hugs: don't be silly Blondie, you're lovely and definitely not stupid!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    :hugs: don't be silly Blondie, you're lovely and definitely not stupid!!
    Thanks, still difficult to find good things for me but that's really nice of you to say

ReputationRep:
    I don't masturbate
    Spoiler:
    Show

the convectional way

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.